2011 NSW Open

Daz, I know you throw a straighter style of shot, but you should not require any aggressive equipment on the Beijing pattern as this is a known short pattern from the WTBA library. Generally speaking playing on shorter patterns requires shots to be produced using a line further outside on the lane usually 5brd and out, although some were able to move a little inside that last year on this one, but for myself, I played this pattern 95% of the time with a Roto Grip Grenade (which is a urethane ball) outside. I would be ensuring you have a couple of light reactive balls to help deal with some over reaction. Surface on the ball will make a big difference as well.

Very familiar with the grenade, Dad has one he throws up here at Taree on the wood, it loves it! haha

Thanks alot for the advice Michael. I have more ball selection this year so that will help. I have an Invasion i'll likely throwing, at 2000 it has a nice smooth reaction and never gets jumpy on me. I dont have alot of hand so that might be my weapon, finding out on the day is part of the fun! Also have a Storm Domination Paradigm that i use at Taree, still rolls ok at 4 years old.

Edit: also Thanks Leanne for clearing that up! :D

Hi Leanne,

Please remove me from D squad. I'm exhausted after Nationals and am in no fit mental state to play a major event.

I realise that this is lousy timing, while you're copping flack about other issues, but I'd rather let you know earlier than later.

Good luck with the event and keep up the good work.

Kind regards,
Jason

hey leanne, sorry i sent you a PM about a week ago but i dont think it worked.
can you please remove myself and kevin from the event
really sorry for the late notice!
xxx

Hey Leanne,

Bec has just let me know that she won't be able to make it to the tournament. She dosen't know if they will let her fly or not as she will be heaps close to the limit of 6 1/2 months. She does send her apologies and was hoping you could transfer her deposit on to one of the Darwin bowlers, Keith Mellor if at all possible.

Thanks and I hope all is well with you

Matty J

Please find updated squad list

Spots available in 8.30 and 4.30 squads, entry form attached

As well as advertised prize fund:
$100 prize for high game each squad
$100 top non-qualifying junior and senior bowler
Free entry 2012 Sydney Youth Cup for top non-qualifying youth
(All based on pinfall)

Info: Leanne - [email protected] or 0418 889 888 or post here

Thanks
Leanne Triulcio

Attachments

• 2011 NSW OPEN - entry list 03 11 11.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 2011 NSW Open - entry form (f).pdf
    322.3 KB · Views: 20
Darren Bianchi has been moved to C squad - reserve list David Ashton, Nat Shelley, Chris Watson

Update attached

Attachments

• 2011 NSW OPEN - entry list.pdf
    54.7 KB · Views: 58
Couple more squad changes - please check the latest list attached. Thank you for the early advice.

David Ashton and Nat Shelley into 12.30 squad.

Cheers
Leanne

Attachments

• 2011 NSW OPEN - entry list 07 11.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 49
Hi Leanne,

I don't mind staying in the 8.30am squad as it will leave both squads with even numbers then if it makes it easier.

Cheers, David Ashton.

Back
Top Bottom