2010 Tenpin Sydney Cup

Bowlers,

With your Averages, Please give the name of leuage and centre bowled so this can be verified

Thanks

Hi ,
Please add Andrew Donn Patterosn ...Ave 201
Andrew Gallagher....Ave 194 to the list.

Cheers,

No cut off date, the average must be over no less than 30 games at the time of entry.

Squad List As of 08/07/2010

Open Division
First Last
Robert Alston
Jeremy Hill
Julie Price
Andrew Donn-Patterson
Chelsey Downie
Peter Franks
Mark Ward
Alan Shephard
Andrew Gallagher
Nathan O'Neill
Geoff Davis
Roy Howell
Ken Armstrong

Handicap Division
First Last
Mark Stephens
Ray Anderson

Keep the entris comming in, hope to see as many of the NSW East Coast Team members as possible

Hi Leigh,
Can you please put me down for the Open Division and my dad Kevin in the Handicap Division.
I will get our averages and give them to you ASAP.
Thanks.

Squad List As of 12/07/2010

Open Division

Robert Alston
Jeremy Hill
Julie Price
Andrew Donn-Patterson
Chelsey Downie
Peter Franks
Mark Ward
Alan Shephard
Andrew Gallagher
Nathan O'Neill
Geoff Davis
Roy Howell
Ken Armstrong
Keryn Delaney
Ron Forbes

Handicap Division

Mark Stephens
Ray Anderson
Kevin Delaney

Keep the entris comming in, hope to see as many of the NSW East Coast Team members as possible:)

It’s with great pleasure that I am announcing that in addition to the First Place Prize Monies on offer that Andrew Donn-Patterson of Next Level Bowling Supply has kindly donated for the Winner of Each Division, YOUR choice of a NEW Storm, Columbia, Ebonite or Hammer Bowling Ball.

I would just like to thank Andrew for his kind support of this event and I am hoping to see the entry list grow over the next few weeks……

Wow... a great offer there from ADP....

Cmon people get your name on the list and support his event... it will be a good day with an exciting stepladder final at the end.

Plenty of places left... lets get to the 30 in each division Ash is aiming for... put your name down, you know you want to. :)

Treat this event as a handicap style sport series...giving those who feel they cant bowl sports series to gain some valueable experience in this type of event.

Squad List As of 14/07/2010

Open Division

Robert Alston
Jeremy Hill
Julie Price
Andrew Donn-Patterson
Chelsey Downie
Peter Franks
Mark Ward
Alan Shephard
Andrew Gallagher
Nathan O'Neill
Geoff Davis
Roy Howell
Ken Armstrong
Keryn Delaney
Ron Forbes
JP Li

Handicap Division

Mark Stephens
Ray Anderson
Kevin Delaney
Tony Elvy

Keep the entris comming in, hope to see as many of the NSW East Coast Team members as possible:)

Back
Top Bottom