2010 State Championships

Conor Q

Would just like to say well done and thankyou to Dion Alexander and the tournament committee for their hard work and the long hours they have put in over the past two weekends and more to ensure one of the most successful and enjoyed state championships in a very long time!

Was good to see nearly every squad filled up and even an extra squad added due to high demand from the bowlers! I have all confidence that the 2011 State Championships also held at Salisbury Bowland will be even better with bigger numbers yet again!

Also like to say well done to Ash Warren and Louise Ingoe for winning the open masters and ensuring their spot in representing South Australia in the National Masters to be held in NSW in October. Also to Daniel Wilson and Shona Forbes who won the Junior Open Masters securing their spot in the Junior Nationals to be held in Victoria in April this year. Good Luck to all and again WELL DONE to all participants and winners of the 2010 State Championships.

It was great to see so many turn out. I know Dion was working very long hours before the tournament to make it a success, so the hugest congrats and thanks to him.

Bob, Lyn, Tacey, Sue, Trevor, Bob P and Peter (I hope I haven't missed anyone) worked long hours over both weekends and it is really appreciated. Thankyou guys.

I also thought it was fantastic to see so many adult bowlers turn up to watch the last hour or so of the junior masters.

The spirit of the tournament was fantastic and this can only bode well for the future.

See you next year
Des

Back
Top Bottom