2010 SEQ Shield

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
I just want to say a congrates to the tournament directors of the SE Qld Shield. What a great tournament run so well with all information given when it was required and so close for most teams to travel to. This would have to be one of the best tournaments for juniors in Qld at the moment. Everything run on time I was told that the whole tournament run over by 3 minutes what a big pat on the back for all the staff at Aspley 10 pin bowl. A big congates to Strathpine for winning the Nell Weir Shield you played very well. Once again to the Tournament Directors Christine Poulititas, George Comino and Brain Bates good job well done and you have all done a wonderful thing getting this tournament together for the juniors in SE Qld See you all in 2011 for more fun and competition. :smiley.php:

A big thanks to the tournament directors, lane marshals, deb and bruce, coaches, managers, other bowlers and most of all parents. without you guys, this wouldn't have been made possible.

Towie, Trish, Michelle and Mark. you guys were amazing this weekend. You put up with our dummy spits and mood swings, making us drink water, encouraging us and letting us have fun. You guys were our motivation for the weekend and without you, I think we would have fell in a heap.

A big congrats to Strathpine on winning, I said from the start you guys would go far. To Tamara Harmsworth and Robbie Renyolds for taking out high game. To Steph, Christina, Maddy, Tamara, Patty, Robbie, Michael, Ben and Ben for making all stars, you guys bowled amazing! By the wayy, Ben Donnelly. Get better soon kid! And to Ayden Lucas for bowling his pb of 276 with his Virtual Energy. Well done buddy :D

Definatly looking to the 2011 SEQ shield :D

Back
Top Bottom