2009 AMF Australia Cup - Squad List

Hi all,

Please see pattern for the event attached. I have also attached a squad list, all bowlers in B squad who have not paid a deposit have been moved into C squad. There are currently 4 spots left in B squad for those who wish to pay their deposit to move into B squad.

**Note to all bowlers**
We are already starting to receive bowling equipment freighted directly to the bowl, some of which does not have any contact details for who the bowling balls belong to. Please make sure that if you plan on sending your bowling equipment directly to the bowl that you speak to me personally so I can be aware of what equipment is being held on site.

See you all this weekend.

Michael Craig

AMF Tuggeranong
76 Cowlishaw Street
Tuggeranong ACT 2900

P: 02 6293 3888
F: 02 6293 3553
E: [email protected]
E: [email protected]

Attachments

• 2009_Aust_Cup_Squads.xls
    21 KB · Views: 141
  • Australia_Cup_2009.pdf
    113.2 KB · Views: 153
Hi Michael,

I sent four balls by courier on Friday, one is a yellow Denver 2 x ball tote bag and the other is a black Hammer two ball tote with lots of red masking tape on it.

I did ring the bowl to let you know they were coming but you weren't there at the time. I had meant to ring you again but unforunately Alzheimers kicked in :D, sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

Hi Michael,

I sent four balls by courier on Friday, one is a yellow Denver 2 x ball tote bag and the other is a black Hammer two ball tote with lots of red masking tape on it.

I did ring the bowl to let you know they were coming but you weren't there at the time. I had meant to ring you again but unforunately Alzheimers kicked in :D, sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Steve Hunt :D

Thats no problem Steve, when I saw what 4 balls they were I assumed it could be yours. I have all 4 stored at the bowl, just good to have a name to put on them.

Craigy

Hey Craigy,

Mate I rang the bowl this afternoon and confirmed my spot in B squad, I paid my deposit a few weeks ago aswell. Anyway, catch you on the weekend.

Chris Slattery

Hey Craigy,

Mate I rang the bowl this afternoon and confirmed my spot in B squad, I paid my deposit a few weeks ago aswell. Anyway, catch you on the weekend.

Chris Slattery

Hey Slats,

Tried to call your mobile a few times but never got an answer, There was a deposit with a name I did not recognise so assumed they may have heard the last name wrong.

That still leaves 2 spots available.

Craigy

Back
Top Bottom