2008 National Youth Challenge

lgt

The National Youth Challenge finished up on Thursday at Werribee Lanes in Melbourne.

The NSW Youth Team finished overall fourth with the Women taking Gold for Teams, Silver for Overall Women's Team, Silver Womens Singles - Kara Triulcio, Silver Mens Singles - Marc Triulcio, Bronze to Marnie Britton Womens All Events and Gold to Marc Triulcio Mens All Events.
The Team bowled well, struggling a little on the short oil and managed a Gold for partying after the event.

Full results can be found at www.tenpin.org.au

Thank you to the Coaches: Eric Jang and Ed Kee and the fantastic Managers, Debbie Lawrence and Leanne Triulcio.

The National Youth Challenge finished up on Thursday at Werribee Lanes in Melbourne.
The NSW Youth Team finished overall fourth with the Women taking Gold for Teams, Silver for Overall Women's Team, Silver Womens Singles - Kara Triulcio, Silver Mens Singles - Marc Triulcio, Bronze to Marnie Britton Womens All Events and Gold to Marc Triulcio Mens All Events.
The Team bowled well, struggling a little on the short oil and managed a Gold for partying after the event.
Full results can be found at www.tenpin.org.au
Thank you to the Coaches: Eric Jang and Ed Kee and the fantastic Managers, Debbie Lawrence and Leanne Triulcio.

haha I like that Leanne! You have to be fantastic to have produced that hot wife of mine :p
Im glad I was a part of Yth Nationals of 08 and hope to see you all again in 09!!

Alicia

Back
Top Bottom