NT RESTRICTED CHALLENGE TEAMS

Well once again we have proven that hard work, practice and dedication to the team environment pays off. Well done to NT Restricted Challenge teams, I hoped you enjoyed the event.

Champion overall team
Champion Men's Team
Champion Women's Team
Silver and Bronze medal in All Events
Gold Medal in Ladies and Mens Team Events
2 All Stars

Well done to our team including our fantastic draft players Koche and Richard.
Well done to the team for training so hard for this event, great thanks to Cheryl Munson for her assistance in preparing this team.

Winners are grinners.

Yes a big congratulations to the NT team.

We (being the NSW team) tried our best to defend our title from last year and finished in the 2nd position this year behind a very good NT team. Congrats also on a personal note go out to my 2 mates from NSW who performed admirably for the NT as draft pics, Richard Palma and Koche Petrov.

you thoroughly deserved your successes NT in the challenge and I for one take a bow to your team work on the lanes and also the comradery ( not sure if i spelt that right ) on and off the lanes.

Well done and congratulations again and i hope to see you again next year.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Well Well Well!

Looks like I took a page out of Ticket's book and won GOLD for NT as a draft :p

Shame NSW didnt take me as their manager (TBA accept only accredited managers), so why not bowl in a team that needs bowlers. I was going to be there anyway!

It was a tough ride at points, but as a team myself, Koche, Andrew and Kym bowled well for a team that helped eachother, along with the ladies and our fantastic manager June Voukolos! :)

Thank you NT for the opportunity to bowl with you. It was an honor to win gold with you, even with my higher average :)

Thank you! If I could, I would do it all over again! :)

Bad luck NSW, we took gold from you :p

Back
Top Bottom