2008 ATBSO Challenge Adelaide

Hi all

I'm having the same problem and I'm in Adelaide!!!

My web page seems to be auto refreshing every 4 seconds making it impossible to get to the individual results page.

Susanne

This should be fixed now. The connection to the Net from within the bowl is very fragile and I was unable to upload all the requried files.

got them now, thanks Peter, though the screen is refreshing itself every few seconds, but they can be read!!

To view the score without refresh, click right mouse button, and save Open1.gif or Open2.gif to a directory, then double click on the saved files. If the picutes are too small, just click on the pricture. Good luck.

thank you JP - its a lot easier to read S L O W L Y for an old git like Jag than to fly thru it at a rate of knots!!:D

We have now come to the end of our 20 days at AMF Cross Road and bowling of the 2008 Holt Challenge & ATBSO Seniors Week. I am happy to report that the combined events have racked up 12,809 games over this period representing $71,730 worth of lineage.

Centre acting manager, Sonia Ballestrin, has reported that the café turnover through this period exceeded $35,000.

With the ATBSO Seniors Week experiencing a 15% growth in participation and Holt Challenge a massive 37% increase, the promotion and growth of these events have overwhelmed the respective committees and organisers.

Accordingly, the nett worth of these events to the host centre now exceeds $110,000 when the ProShop sales are added.

The growth to both 2008 events has been as a result of the introduction and expansion of events and as such a large increase for the 2009 events is not expected. However, bowlers, managers, coaches and supporters are now all heading home in preparation for the 2009 event with great enthusiasm of another great event.

It looks to have been an interesting event ....being anyones game going into the last day.Congrats to the WA restricted mens team and a good effort by the open team.But you can't take it away from the host state(SA) teams for a solid win.(Can't seem to get the last days scores up?):cool:

no you won't be able to get them.....they don't put them up until after the dinner...we at home have to wait!:(

Back
Top Bottom