10. Steve Hampson
  11. Jim Murray
  12. David Turnage
  13. Ben Taylor
  14. Shane Hurst
  15. Cameron Smith
  16. Matt Simpson
  17. Darryl Alford

Also there is some money up for grabs for any female bowlers wanting to have a bowl.
$130 for the highest place lady outside of the semi-finalists and $70 for the 2nd highest lady outside the semi-finalists.

C'mom Qualla, put your name down mate, You'll be making the trip wont ya mate??

I hope so, I managed to organize Ronnie's brother to come for qualifying to sit with you and be your inspiration :D:D

Also instructed the food to be left out the week before, the way Brando likes it ;):D lol

to any bowlers thinking about bowling this tournament could you please let us as soon as possible as we may have to rethink the tournament format due to lack of numbers at the current moment.

Thanks,

Denish Baker
AMF Redcliffe

This use to be one of the biggest and best state tournaments around, what happened? I hope some people have a last minute change of mind and support this event. It has been around for decades, I hope this is not the last.

This use to be one of the biggest and best state tournaments around, what happened? I hope some people have a last minute change of mind and support this event. It has been around for decades, I hope this is not the last.

Here Here Go. This is the tournament to bowl in December. Also Go is supplying the drinks afterwards, cmon guys lets get the numbers

Drinks in Canberra was awesome, great friends, a few beers and a bit of cricket with a shoe. I can't believe this tournament is on in 5 days and we only have 20 or so bowlers.

Hi Kell,

As per our discussion yesterday please remove me from this event when you do your next squad listing

Thanks Brad

Unfortunatley due to the lack of entires the Redcliffe City Open format has to change...

There is now no Friday night skins & no Sunday finals... it is 12 games on the Saturday.... Highest Pinfall Wins...

Entry Fee Is Now $150...

Prize fund based on 20 entries:

1st - $700 & trophy
2nd - $600
3rd - $500
4th - $400
5th - $300
6th - $200
7th - $180
8th - $170
9th - $160
10th - $150

Check-in is still 10am on the Saturday with a 10:30 start....

could all bowlers please confirm that they are still bowling.

Regards,
Shayne Turner
Manager
AMF Redcliffe

Hi Shayne
Please confirm John & Shaun Dunn.
Sorry to see that not many bowlers are supporting this event.

I'll play!

I can't miss out on playing against the retiree :wheelchair: in his last tournament. Georgio's new found hobbies:

:sewingblue: George tells me this is one of his new hobbies but we all know he has been doing it all his life.

:romp_69l: By the way, George has the flower in his hair.

:suck_kr: Yes, it’s a vacuum cleaner. Could you imagine George using a lawn mower?

:bigwhack: This is Sunday when George misses Tango lessons. :sorry: George apologizing to Sunday after missing tango lessons.

:2guns: George back in his cop days using 15 rounds trying to kill the wild horse.

:bullrider: George riding the bull after giving the rusty trombone.

:fishing1: Look guys, no wrist guard!

:new_shocked: My ball never hooks! :oops: I forgot - we're bowling in New Zealand.

:Vette: George driving away from his last ever tournament in his RX8.

See you on the weekend.

Anyone up for a few Smirnoff Double Blacks :beerchug: after the games? :D

Anyone up for a few Smirnoff Double Blacks after the games?

are u sure you want to do that after last weeked in Canberra brando allthoe looked like you were having a good time mate

Just an inquiry with the changed format and payouts have you scrapped the ladies payout all together?
And would it be possible to get an updated squad listing? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom