2007 QubicaAMF Youth Series

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

Once again it is that time again to unveil the QubicaAMF Youth Series calender of events for 2007.

**National Ranking Points Applt To All Events**
Round 1: Mt Gravatt Youth Cup - 17th & 18th February 2007
Venue: AMF Mt Gravatt

Round 2: Werribee Youth Cup - 24th & 25th March 2007
Venue: Werribee Superbowl

Round 3: Hyperbowl Youth Cup - 12th & 13th May 2007
Venue: Hyperbowl Chermside

Round 4: Columbia300 Youth Cup - 14th & 15th July 2007
Venue: Geelong Bowling Lanes - DOUBLE POINTS

Round 5: U/23's SA Cup - 11th & 12th August 2007
Venue: Village Bowl

Watch this space for further updates on this series.....

Glenn Rowland
Series Coordinator
QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC

This would be all that most people know about the Qubica Series for 2007. Just thought i'd get this post back to the top.... As Mel said in another thread, is this still happening, and if so, whats the prize and can we have a points update?
Thanks

Hi All,

I know alot of you have been wondering what is going on with this years series. Well there have been a few changes due to our major sponsor being taken over. The series will stil be going ahead, but the prize for the end of the year is still to be decided, but I can confirm it won't be a trip to Vegas like last year.

Points for the event at Mt.Gravatt will be out shortly, I apologise for taking so long but there have been alot of decisions that had to be made regarding this years series after loosing our major sponsor being Columbia Industries.

There has also been an addition to the calender with the inclusion of this years Sydney Cup at Campbelltown City Bowl. At this stage I am not 100% about the event at Chermside you will have to check with the centre if they are still going to go ahead with it.

Good news is that this years "Double Points Event" will be the tournament at Geelong.

Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC

Back
Top Bottom