2007 NSW State Championships

rpac23

Posse Court Jester
It is now March, and nobody knows anything about this years State Championships (I dont know anyway :p ) . TBA website is worthless since the NSW calender points at ACT anyway.

Does anybody have an idea where it is this year?

Thanks!

i dont know about tba, but gsatba is bowling at penrith on the queens birthday

The 2007 TBA NSW State Championships will be held at Gosford City Tenpin Bowl on the NSW Central Coast on the weekends of 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th of June.

I hope this helps with anybody looking to enter.

:)
Christian

hey do u know who will be running it this year
And i will be there again this year i hope

The 2007 TBA NSW State Championships will be held at Gosford City Tenpin Bowl on the NSW Central Coast on the weekends of 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th of June.
I hope this helps with anybody looking to enter.
:)
Christian

That is weird - it does say it is at Queanbeyan on the TBA website...

Just to clear things up, the reason it says Queanbeyan, is because the NSW calender is no longer there. It's now taken over by the NSW calender. I have no idea why.

Thank you Christian for the information.

To Clear things up;

This is not to be confused by the GSTBA Tenpin Sydney NSW Championships run on 9th & 10th of June in Penrith.

Also, the TBA's website states Queanbeyan holding the championships on its calender, but it's incorrect due to that page being directed to the ACT calender for some unknown reason.

I realised there were a few people (including myself) confused with this matter. So I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom