2007 ACT Prseident Shield / Youth Roll Offs Day 1

yeh i would like to congratulate everyone who made the especially jonny u pulled urself together finally at the last game the last couple of spots where so close and to mark even tho u thought u werent i knew u would from the start lol shield will be awsome this yr, also to vikki.

also youth congrats on everyone especially jess u topped it yay with me lol, and rosie we finished of so big didnt we or at least u lol, and craigy and mitch it should be a good yr for us cant wait for lets hope we can do our best even if we dont win lol.

hey guys.
big congratulations to everyone who made the team.
especially to vikki. and mark. =]
and, also to sarah. nice game chicky.

larissa. [:

thx Lari and Nick :p

Congrats to Nick! Well done topping roll offs, especially on ya last year :)
Congrats to all who made the team guys and girls! hopefully we all can do A.C.T proud in our first year as A.C.T alone :D
Congrats to Michael Cunningham's 298!!!, ya bowled a 299 and a 298.. i'm waiting for the big 300! hopefully ya can do it at shield ^_^

Once again, Congrats!

Hey guys, its craigy here congrats to all who made the teams this weekend, bad luck to kyle for just missing out. Well done to all the bowlers who bowled over the 2 weekends it was very tough and all bowlers improved as the roll offs went on (except jess :p .... but you made up for it on day 1).

Here are the scores you have all been waiting for from all 3 days.

Craigy

Attachments

• Boys_Youth_Final.JPG
    Boys_Youth_Final.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 46
  • Girls_Youth_Final.JPG
    Girls_Youth_Final.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 44
  • Boys_Shield_Final.JPG
    Boys_Shield_Final.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Girls_Shield_Final.JPG
    Girls_Shield_Final.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 53
hey well done everybody for youth and juniors
nice game for cunningham yesturday woot woot!!!!!!!!
and go the little sister on her pb of 211 she beat me two games out of them all woooohhooooo

For the benefit of those outside the area, our rolloffs cut top 7 in junior and top 4 at youth. No selections.

Also, I've been meaning to mention that someone handed me a towel at Queanbeyan and it's in the back of my car. If anyone cares to make a claim, give me a yell. I can be found in Tuggeranong bowl Monday and Tuesday after 6pm (only until 7.30 on Tuesday)

Can you guys pass this mention around the other relevant bowlers who don't read this website please. Thanks

A huge congratulations goes out to everybody who made it this year.

Congratulations to Michael Cunningham for bowling a very nice 298 game, and I'm sure that the 300 is arond the corner.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Craigy your standings don't match the ones that were given out at the bowl. ours say Sarah Hackett had a total of 2970 and. Alyssa beat her with a total of 3090

Congrats to everyone who made the team. can't wait for shield next year it's gonna be sooo much fun. Well done Cunningham for bowling you 298 and Rosie for missing your pb today in the last game by 4 pins lol and also a huge congrats to Sarah Taylor for your 211

Rhiannon said:
Craigy your standings don't match the ones that were given out at the bowl. ours say Sarah Hackett had a total of 2970 and. Alyssa beat her with a total of 3090

*tsk* Good one, Mikel ;)

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop whoop whoop whoop whoop!!!
Go Craigy!! Go Schnedds!! And Kyle...well, I wont go there lol!
Well Done to all who made the teams.

Jen

Hey guys, still craigy here, i will update them when i get my internet working at home again, Mark should have 228 in game 12 not 208, Sarah's game 20 should be 146 not 176 then Alyssas scores where mixed up with Sarahs her last day scores where 119 147 146 182 174 187 160. I should have them up shortly and they will be listed on the TBA website as well under the ACT page.

Craigy

stormy said:
Quick with the comments; slow with the reports Jeff. (didn't you make a mistake Jeff tsk tsk)
Slow with which reports? You haven't been trying to drag data out of the company have you? ;)

First day I was on here as soon as I got home (which was after indoor soccer, go us through to the grand final this week, not that anybody cares I have a life outside a bowl:rolleyes: ), and once Mikel set the precedent he and I agreed I'd email him the spreadsheet so he could post his format...

And sure I make mistakes, I am human like the rest of us :)

MidNightRider said:
thx Lari and Nick :p

Congrats to all who made the team guys and girls! hopefully we all can do A.C.T proud in our first year as A.C.T alone :
Once again, Congrats!

I just wanted to point out to all that the ACT had very proud history of being a stand alone entity in the Presidents Shiled from 1974 - 1989 when it became ACT and Southern.

Congratulations to all who made both the PS Team and the Youth Team.

Mike

Well done to all who made the Teams. Especially Craigy, Jess, Nick and Kyle :D You guys bowled well. And Kyle..ur just lucky ur so sexy ;)

Tayo

Ok hopefully these are all correct?

Attachments

• Mens_Youth_Final.JPG
    Mens_Youth_Final.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Womens_Youth_Final.JPG
    Womens_Youth_Final.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Boys_Shield_Final.JPG
    Boys_Shield_Final.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 50
  • Girls_Shield_Final.JPG
    Girls_Shield_Final.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 39
once again congratulatons to everyone who rolled off especially
micheal cunningham mark sanchana justin petrass mitchell cook jon green and even leigh simpson and carranna morris , vikki taylor , krystal guy, chloe harradine-hale , rhiannon wllis , Alyssa Hamlet, Sarah hackett For all making sheild and the youth teams Craigy and mitchell good bowling now got to win this thing and the girls team jess seddon and sarah ballard and rosie congratulations all of you . To the ones that were unlucky KYLE daryl corwyn the 2 tims geoffrey emilie and sarah and micheal pommer better luck next year . TO ANYONE I MISSED THAT ROLLED OFF SORRY YOU R NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom