2006 SQ Junior Master

Winners: Rochelle Motlee
Ken White

2nd: Kirsten Ferguson
Chris Wingett

3rd Jacinta Gilliland
Luke Green

Well done everyone who bowled!! especially To Luke & Matt some of them games were abosoloutley HUGE!

Jodes.

I would like to just say a HUGE congrats to Rochelle Mottlee winning the girls Masters and only being just 14 that is a outstanding achievement.

Well done Rocky
Matt Simpson

I just want to say congrats to Rocky and Jazza!! i would also like to congratulate my Chris and my brother in law Ken!!

Congrats Everyone
Luv ya Chooken!!

Congratulations Aunty Kirsten we are so proud of you. Your special 3 nieces Madeleine, Jessica and Kaitlin.

Congratulations to Ken White, Chris Wingett and Luke Green this is your reward for helping me yesterday. Love Madeleine Suna.;) ;)

Well Congratulations to all placegetters specially to Kenny, Kirto, Chris & Luke...
Great stuff keep it up!
Cya's in Canberra!

Well done to ken on winning.

Also, well done to my good bud, Luke "Curtis Jackson" Green on 3rd place.

But a BIG congrats to Chris Wingett, this kid will go a long way if he sticks at it, well done buddy

matt

thanks to everyone who said congrats.

congrats to everyone who palced.

big congrats to rocky ur a legend sweetie and only 14 i think i need say less.

thank you to gavin at richlands who has helped me so much in the last couple of months. awsome guy awsome ball driller.

luke green

Congratulations to all the winners - ken, rochelle, kirsten, chris, luke n jactina!!! Just a very special congratulations to kirsten for making it all the way to second place. You girl rock!!! Love how you were cheering me on most of the day when i was needing the strikes n i would get them!! Also to Krissy for doing the same thing when i would leave pins. Hopefully everyone had fun bowling and also all the parents watching all the games that were bowled today. I know that I will be back next year ready and willing to bowl even better than i did this year!!!

Congrats to the winners (Ken and Rocky) and to all the place getters. My team mates Luke and Matty. 2 of the best two bowlers around, both showing there talent, Luke with a huge 805-1057 start. And matty, so many high games, your a machine!
Also, Gavin, thanks for all your help, this guy is what juniors have always needed, someone to help them along, i take my hat off to you (im not actually wearing one though)!

Once again, congrats to all

i would just like to say congratulations to rochelle...... im so proud of you, your my lil legend sweetie :) :) you deserved it so much..... i knew you can do it and you reached your goal....

to luke and ken you bowled awesome and ken congratulations on winning

to chris you fought hard and bowled well!!!!

i would just like to congratulate my kirsten for coming second, you were ripped baby, great bowling though bub. go do it at nats now...

Faggy

Congratulations must also go to the SQ Restricted Masters players...
Congratulations to the winner from Bundy...
(Unsure of her name)
Big congratulations definately go to Amanda Valentiner from Aspley's
Haros' Juniors on coming 2nd.... This little girl is only 10.....
She was consistant in every way. Well done Amanda. We are very proud of you. We will see a lot of her in the not to distant future....
Definately an enjoyable two weekends of bowling..
Also congratulations to Brooke Dwyer...3 years old... Aspley's Haros' Bumper... on winning the Bumper division.. Good work sweetheart....

Thanks to everyone who said congrats.

I just wanted to say congrats to Kirsten Ferguson, Jacinta Gilliland, Luke Green, Ken White & Chris Wingett on making a place in the masters, you all bowled exceptionally well.

And to Matt & Luke, you both bowled some fantastic games out there on sunday, it was fantastic!!

Back
Top Bottom