Sth Qld Jnr Roll offs

KriDdLe

Just out of curiosity, who's rolling off for the sq team? its not to far away now.... good luck to everyone!!!

Ham,
If you dont make it this year I'll... I'll... I dont know what I will do but I will do something, maybe I wont eat a sandwich like the one at Jr Sydney Cup ever again! (personal joke everyone.. ham should get it ;) )
Good luck everyone and I'll see you all at Nats!
Alicia

ill be there.... first year doing it so im not really hopin to make the team... but if i do... it will b a bonus... nah i do really want to make the team!!!! not sure whether ill have a chance or not tho!!!

Oi, who knows! I just better make top 5, but i know there are alot of ppl who wanna be in the team, so im just hoping i can have a good weekend, i should be all relaxed after schoolies :D

Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

Good luck to everyone bowling espically ...... here we go ..... Hamo, Princess-Cassie-Leigh, Jazza, Dean, Wafe and Matty J.

Opps what a suprise i knew i would forget a few lol also good luck to Luke A.k.a Spew, Ken and Dan dan the bling bling man hahaha SQ should have a real good roll off this year.

Just wanna wish everyone rolling off a big good luck.
Especially to Ham, Ken, Matt, Wade, Luke and anyone else who knows I should have mentioned them but forgot haha!!

Thanks for all the people wishing me luck ( there was like 2 of you ) However, im not rolling off this year. Good luck to all the people that do though, Especially the ones from last year, ( dont worry boys, i still have the soccer ball that we played handball with, ill give it to the person who qualifis 1st).

Wafe

Back
Top Bottom