2006 Nationals Venues Announced

Graham

Staff member
TBA have today announced the venues of the 2006 Nationals.

- 4th Youth Teams Challenge - Werribee Superbowl, Vic - January 21st to 26th, 2006
- 36th Australian Junior Championships - Canberra International Bowl, ACT - April 14th - 30th, 2006
- 45th Australian Adult Championships - AMF Moonah, Tasmania - October 11th to 28th,2006

April? :?
Whats the go with that??
Two years straight at Tuggers?? :shock:
Do they just not want me to leave the state of NSW/ACT???

Junior Nats

How come the Junior Nats are in Canberra 2 years in a row :?:

Seems a little strange don't the seniors usually follow the juniors I thought senior Nats would be in Canberra next year.

How Bazaar :shock: :shock:

Just thought that I would correct my last post

When I was talking about the Senior Nats I actually meant to say Adult Nats :oops:

graham said:
TBA have today announced the venues of the 2006 Nationals.
- 45th Australian Adult Championships - AMF Moonah, Tasmania - October 11th to 28th,2006

Looks like I'll have to get into some serious training again :eek:

:eek: omg, whats up with the 2 years in the same place? and whats doing with it being in april? But hey, that wont be too bad, shield and bday within like 2-3 days, i wont be complaining!

They are early cause of the Commonwealth Games cause all the school holidays are stuffed up and well will be my second trip 2 tassie yippy i can see my cousins that i haven't seen in 12 yrs.
Chris

I heard on the Grapevine that ACT will have the Junior Nationals for the next 3-4 years. Something about the centre putting up some cash.
Too bad other states or centres did not get the chance to put in for these championships on the same playing level.

Still the up side is that ACT is central for most bowlers to get there.

That Sucks

That Sucks,
I want to travel Australia with bowling,
I don't want to go to the same place 2 years in a row,
Conor

This Sux I hate Bowling at tuggeranong and i was hoping to get around australia for nationals but now it takes me less than an hour to get there and i have to stay at my own house wheres the fun in that?

Yeehah!!! Tassie here we come. We hope to be moving to D'port late next year, and hope we can do it around the time of the Nationals, to save extra trips. The reason for D'port, is it is cooler in summer and warmer in winter than here where we are now.

See you there!

We have been informed the other day that Canberra will hold the Junior Nationals for the next 5 years something to do with a sponsor. Sux for all the other states that have to travel.

:evil: Not happy about the 2006 Junior Nationals venue , how about sharing it around :?:

Alot of juniors and their parents use the nationals to see Australia as part of their holidays . :( When told my daughter was extemely disappointed , it will be her last campaign and was hoping for somewhere in Queensland .
Why always NSW / ACT. :?:

Canberra Nats

With Canberra holding the Junior Nationals for the next 5 years how does the sponsorship work :?:

KERRI

Wot say after 5 yrs Canberra get another big sponsor, does it automatically go them again. Wonder if Canberra are gunna give the other teams that have to travel further a subsidy to their state each year. Bet ya not!!!!

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if numbers drop due to being in the same old state year after year. Maybe that should be looked into the TBA Board.
Wong and unfair to all the other states.

Back
Top Bottom