2006 N.Q OPEN $13 000 in Prize Money

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey guys that time of the year again. The N.Q OPEN at Burdekin Bowl North Queensland will be one of the biggest Bowling Tournemants including drinking on the tournemant calander this year.
With B Squad nearly full from last year, to secure a spot just email me, call me or post on here your squad preferences.
Squad CHECK IN times are as follows:
A Squad 7.45am
B Squad 1.45pm
C Squad 6.45pm
With some very big names missing out due to Australian Commitments this has made the N.Q Open anybodys title.
Shuttle cars will be picking bowlers up from the Townsville Airport. And dont forget about the all famous Super Skins on friday night: 5 games $40 entry and each skin worth $90 and Highest pinfall for the 5 games recieves free entry into the Open.

For more information phone Sam Jnr on 0415190433

Sorry dates are as shown on the T.B.A website Sep 8th to the 10th. And dont forget the Calcutta and skins on friday night.

Hey Sam, can you put me down for B squad, just have to check some things before i can confirm it. Also, Melissa Dunn for B squad too.
Cheers, Hamish

Hey sorry sam would you be able to tell me how much the total entry fee is? cant seem to find it anywhere...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom