1. Lynda Barnes USA 235.22
2. Helen Johnsson Sweden 222.81
3. Fiona Banks UK 218.88
4. Wendy Chai Malaysia 214.41
5. Nadia Ageel Bahrain 212.34
6. Isabelle Saldjian France 211.78
7. Ann Louise Haugen Norway 211.16
8. CLAIR JOHNSON AUSTRALIA 210.91

Go Clair!!!!!!!:D In what has been a great effort, Clair also bowled the second highest total for the 8 games, behind Lynda Barnes (who managed a 299 game in there somewhere!)

Keep it coming, be nice to see another Aussie in the televised finals!!!
Knockout finals start Saturday afternoon Slovenian time -

Well Done Clair Bowl Well and show Lynda Barnes what australia and you can do. Go Clair where all behind u.
Chris

GO CLAIR!!!!! Take that Aussie attitude to Lynda Barnes and show her that Aussies rule!!! Keep up the great bowling and know that everyone here is behind you big time!!! Good luck in the matchplay.... We're thinking of ya!

Glen & Jess :D

=D> =D> ;

Well done to Clair on a successful first time world Cup outing....unfortunately, she was defeated by Lynda Barnes in the first elimination match, 237/210, 233/244, 246/163.

Clair, you should be more than pleased with you results, we are all proud of you.

what a depth of talent we have to offer the world!!!

=D> =D>

Clair such a fantastic effort in a big event. You should be proud of your effort.
The entire Australian bowling community is proud of you.
Well Done.

Frosty:rolleyes:

To Claire we salute well done girl for flying the Aussie flag high. Claire i hope it was all those Track balls that helped you acheive this effort girl and im sure Track will now have you on Staff. You deserve that much. Great bowling mate.

Not to sound like sour grapes but I believe I have the bragging rights... My South African counterpart, Guy Caminsky, finished ahead of Jason and George...

I heard Guy and George had a party together.

South Africa rocks!

Sham said:
I heard Guy and George had a party together.

Lets not start nasty rumours about Georges preference now.... He is entitled to live his life the way he wants. hahaha;)

Good to see that Clair's destroyer Lynda Barnes was the eventual winner of the World Cup with a huge average of 235.74 over the week of competition.

Clair you have done us proud, hopefully you will get a chance to represent Australia again in this prestigious world event, and I'm sure George will make it there again in the future.

Once again - great work!!

congratulations to all the bowlers who made the world cup especially my mate goerge who did bowl well just to make it there and i bet anything he will be there again in the future and a awsome effort by clair who keeped up the australain woman's consistancy in the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom