2005 World Cup Good Luck to Clair & George

KnuckleHead

Vic Represent
I like to wish Clair Johnston & George Frilingos GOOD LUCK at the World Cup in Slovenia bring back the world cup to OZ good luck and high scores will come.

Chris

Hi

Good luck to Clair and George and hope you bring home the World Cups!!

Show the rest of the world what us Aussies are made of!! :p

Kyles

Good luck to my Good friend Clair! and George!

we know You will do AUSTRALIA PROUD!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Ashley

Good luck to Clair and George in Slovenia. Bring home the Cup and show the world what Aussies can do!

I heard a rumour that Super Coach Feorge was taking the trip over to help out - that's an unconfirmed rumour though.

Good luck and do us proud :)

to George, the painters' friend :rolleyes: , and Clair - part of the new breed of young Aussie champions......

Keep your gloves and ugg boots on, don't want to risk frostbite toing and froing the bowl.;)

Enjoy the challenge ahead - you already do yourselves proud by being there, and by giving your best you will never lose, whatever the scores. We here at home are, and will continue to be, proud of you and your achievements.

go get 'em guys!!!

Broni & Jagga

The 9-pin wonderboy said:
I heard a rumour that Super Coach Feorge was taking the trip over to help out - that's an unconfirmed rumour though.
Good luck and do us proud :)

Hope Rodger is doing the commentary...........

Good luck to Clair and George , We know you will do us proud and bring those cups home to oz!

good luck clair and george in Solvenia!!
Hope you guys dominate the competition!:D

JaSe

Best of luck to both of you. Bring home the cup in both divisions. Show the world what the Aussies have got, and take it to them.:D

Good Luck Clair & George

I would like to whish Clair Johnston & George Frilingos all the best for thier trip to the AMF world cup in Slovenia this weekend. We know you will both do Australia proud & bowl your best: GO AUSSIES GO:

Best of good bowling to both Clair and George - not a lot of people there, George - I think you should go back to the blonde hair, blue eyes for the trip......and Clair - make sure the organizers keep you posted regarding your squad check in !!!!!!!!

Good luck....

Flower

Good luck guys.

It will certainly enhance Georges chances of making the QLD Rachuig side next year if he can win this one! :p

Good Luck George and Clair, may the both of you do us very proud.

Will chat with you when you get back George, and we can talk about what we were talking about the other day further, once again good luck we all know you will both bowl well.

Back
Top Bottom