2004 Walter Rachuig Trophy - 300 Game

xpense

retired
Congrats to Brenton Davy for bowling 300 in the second round of the Rachuig Trophy at Forrest Hill Bowl this morning.

I had the same problem as you stormy, as recently as 10 minutes ago. So I simply refreshed the page and the scores were there.

Well done to Brenton on his 300! It would seem he certainly knows all about bowling perfect games in tense situations! Bowling one for huge money, bowling one at Rachuig... when's the book coming out? :p
Bad luck to Glen Anderson and and Paul Trotter on their near misses as well.

Best of luck to all bowlers over the next couple of days!

Congrats Brenton this makes how many???? Pity the rest of the team couldn't help ya out that game but oh well seeing how ya went down (6-1) keep up the gd work and hopefully we'll c ya in all stars after game 18!!!!

Dion

Thank you all. Only just got home from Melbourne. Congratulations to Glen Loader on his Chairpersons Award win too.

Well done Brenton on that fantastic 300 game.

For the record, It was an honour to witness this game as it was one of the best 300 games I have ever seen - and I have seen a few. From memory every shot was in the pocket, no 'dodgy' pin action to be seen.

I had a gut feeling after 7 frames that you would finish the job. I was relieved you didn't bowl it against me though :)

David.

Back
Top Bottom