2004 WA Junior/Youth Circuit -- 2nd Event

Luke D

The Reflecting God
The 2nd event set to be held at Superbowl Warwick on May 2nd will now be held at Fairlanes City due to renovations taking place at this time at Warwick.

It will still be a 9.30am checkin for a 10am start.

Bowlers who have not paid their $20 membership fee must pay this by the start of bowling on May 2nd.

Prizefund for this tournament will be:

Based on 20 bowlers -

1st -- $150
2nd -- $90
3rd -- $50
4th -- $40
5th -- $30

Females will be handicapped 80% of 190 if less than 10 female entrants and will be against the males.

Entry fee is still $45

Hope to see as many people there as possible for this 2nd event.

Entry forms will be out this week. I do apologise for the lateness of these.

WA Junior Youth Circuit.

Small point would like info on if poss.

Tournies are based on 20 bowlers, paying $45 , making a total of $900, prizes to be paid out $360, leaving $540 adrift, which could amount to some big dollars at the end, and this does not include $20 membership, which should be around $400 ish.

Is all of the money going back to the bowlers who have bowled, if not how much isnt and where does it go???

Linage fees that have to paid to the centre for the games - that is where the extra money goes.

Also - the prize fund is actually $410 - there is $25 each for male high game and female high game.

so based on 20Xbowlers.....$900 in - $410 out in prizes. Linage 20X6gms @ jnr tourn rate - approx $500. I tally that up to a $10 loss (approx)..... this is where the membership fees come in.....helps cover the shortfall so then the prize amount can stay same for each tournament. Also helps cover linage as different centres charge different rates for the games.

Hope that answers some of your questions...

Cheers
CJ :D

Thanks Sue.

Yeah the youth linage rates are at $4.60 a game ( x 6 games which is $27.60 total). We accommodated $27 of the entry fee per bowler for linage so the extra 60c is covered by the $20 membership fee each tournament. Approx 1 mebership fee will cover the extra linage per tournament and the other membership fees (we've had 16 bowlers participate so far, so that would result in a guaranteed $320 turnover) are put away for the end-of-year prizefund.

NP Luke :D

Couldn't remember the exact jnr tourn rate so had a guess at $500 LOL It is Sunday after all :p

I gather all will be as last time ? Fingers crossed for a few more bowlers this round. Also - can you remember to bring in that list of entry fees paid - so then I won't ask the people who have already paid :wink:

Cheers
Sue-A

CJ said:
NP Luke :D

Couldn't remember the exact jnr tourn rate so had a guess at $500 LOL It is Sunday after all :p

I gather all will be as last time ? Fingers crossed for a few more bowlers this round. Also - can you remember to bring in that list of entry fees paid - so then I won't ask the people who have already paid :wink:

Cheers
Sue-A

Hmmm... I guess I can bring it in :D (just gotta tear the house upside down to find it hehehe only joking :p)

Everything will be the same as the last tournament format-wise

10_2_25.gif

Back
Top Bottom