oaky

Well what a great day
I would just like to thank all our sponsors
V.I.P Home Services
Roberts Don Mac
Stihl
Honda power equipment
AMF Moonah Bowl
Because without their sponsorship this tournament would not have been such a big success.
Also a Big thanks to Colin and Julie Sculthorpe for all their work in getting our sponsorship. Thanks guys
To all the bowlers who participated
And also thanks to Carol and Amy Huxley, Kylie oakley for doing all the score and allowing me to try and concentrate on my bowling.

Now congrats must go to Ashley Riley for bowling the perfect 300
our first big tournament and we have a 300 bowled to top the day off
well done Ash

And well done to our 2 winners Hayden George and Andrea Mc Coull you both qualified on top after the 3 games and handled the presure of a stepladder final with ease.well done

Well done to Gus, its been a while :lol: and well done to Ash on his 300 you have done extreamly well to get back from where you were in 2002, it just shows what a champoin you are and well done to paul for putting this event together, Well done to all.

Bruv

Well done to Gus & Andrea on thier wins.
Great tournament Paul, well done to you and all your helpers for running such a great tournament.
Thankyou to all the sponsors for all thier help in trying to make this one of the biggest tournaments in the State.
Great to see a mainlander come down and play too, thanks for bowling Tracy.
Last but not least, congrats to Ashley for rolling Moonah's third 300 this year (that's the most we've ever had in one year).
Well done also to all the bowlers for the way in which they conducted themselves throughout the day (even though I did get a warning for abusive language in the position round :roll: )
My own effort was pretty ordinary from about halfway through the qualifying onwards to say the least - somehow fell in to make the cut, but wasn't really in the hunt after that - had absolutely no ball reaction whatsoever after about the 5th game of Qualifying.......and, well it got progressively worse. But well done to the winners, they had the power to get through all the slop, I didn't - end of story.

nice bowling everyone. congrats matty on ya 300. it must be the bruniswick balls.

dude matty didn't shoot a 300 and isn't using brunswick gear, ash riley shot the 300, using dyno thane if I am correct

griggsy said:
dude matty didn't shoot a 300 and isn't using brunswick gear, ash riley shot the 300, using dyno thane if I am correct

LOL :lol: Would've taken me two games to get to 300 yesterday.
And no, I use a Hammer Diesel Particle and I'm on the hunt for some other good gear as well if anyone wants to part with it at a latter stage.

Back
Top Bottom