Used black widow sting SOLD
Used raw hammer toxic $50
Used hot sauce SOLD
Used sauce $50
Used jigsaw $50
Used Emerald Vibe $50
Used Onix Vibe $50

All equipment is plus postage and ex townsville North Queensland

Is the black widow venom still available also how much to send it to 3088 Victoria and if so are you around Melbourne

Yes i actualey have 2 one is in very good condition only about 10 games $70 and the other has about 30-40 games $50 or both for $100 if you wanted

Yes i actualey have 2 one is in very good condition only about 10 games $70 and the other has about 30-40 games $50 of both for $100 if you wanted

That sounds great! Would you be able to show me photos of them? Does that include shipping? Or will that be additional?

I can arange some photos for you when i get home tonight can you PM me your email or mobile number and i can email or send you the photos on your phone if you like. Also if you send me your address i will get a freight cost but should be around $30

Hey mate, wondering if you still have the Hammer Infection?
Sent you a PM with my number. Easier to contact me there. Cheers
Ray

Hello, I know this was posted some time ago but I'm curious to know if you still have the hammer jigsaw corner . I would be very interested in purchasing if so. Thanks for your time

Make an offer its on 2nd drilling but great condition. I think I would have to post I live in Bundaberg

Back
Top Bottom