Bowling Balls 4Sale, all 15lb Balls

Mesky

All $70 each, All Hammer Gear except 1... All only 1 drilling...Post New Year Sale, Be Quick..
Hammer Balls
Taboo - SOLD
Absolute Curve - SOLD
Deadly Aim
Epidemic
First Blood
Infection x 2
Jigsaw
Rhythm
Swagga
The Sauce
Trap
DV8
Hell Raiser Revenge
Abolute Curve.JPG Deadly Aim.JPG Epidemic.JPG First Blood.JPG Infection #2.JPG Infection.JPG Jigsaw.JPG Revenge.JPG Rhythm.JPG Swagga.JPG
Contact Details;
Steve Meskell
[email protected]

Last edited:
Very keen on the First Blood. Not sure where you are, but if it was around $100 with postage to Mount Gambier SA 5290... and possibly the Absolut, too.

Very keen on the First Blood. Not sure where you are, but if it was around $100 with postage to Mount Gambier SA 5290... and possibly the Absolut, too.
Hi Chris, I've Updated my profile, I live in Caboolture, Queensland, I'm sure you know "Animal", I bowl with him, anyway! if animal has your drilling settings, he may be able to plug and drill before I post them to you, Let me know, I just noticed you are L1 as a bowl driller. You can msg me if you like 0409064914.

Howdy, definitely want the Absolut Curve, just debating on the First Blood... Damn postage is going to be the killer.

As for the drilling, yeah, got that covered. Will shoot you a message soon. Cheers :)

hey mate if your in caboolture how about 60 for dv8 hell raiser or 70 if u can get it all plugged and ill come pick it up....
Don't give up Your Day Job, because you're not funny. The DV8 has only had about 2 games, I can plug Half a hole for 10 bucks, I bought all my 30 balls brand new so you'd get a bargain for $63.50. Let Me Know if ya Want It

All $70 each, All Hammer Gear except 1... All only 1 drilling...Post New Year Sale, Be Quick..
Hammer Balls
Taboo - SOLD
Absolute Curve - SOLD
Deadly Aim
Epidemic
First Blood
Infection x 2
Jigsaw
Rhythm
Swagga
The Sauce
Trap
DV8
Hell Raiser Revenge
View attachment 17078 View attachment 17079 View attachment 17080 View attachment 17081 View attachment 17082 View attachment 17083 View attachment 17084 View attachment 17085 View attachment 17086 View attachment 17087
Contact Details;
Steve Meskell
[email protected]

HEY! Does Anyone Want My Balls??Bowling Balls 4Sale, all 15lb Balls
------------------------------------
Hammer Balls
Taboo - SOLD
Absolute Curve - SOLD
Deadly Aim - SOLD
Epidemic
First Blood
Infection x 2