Ebonite XXXcel

etnies_boy

Corwyn_fitzpatrick
hey im just wondering does anyone have any reviews/info on an XXXcel ive got one orderd and just wanna no what im in for
ive got the basics but yer any reviews would help
thnx

Well im not sure how mine is drilled, but ive had it for around 3 months now. I bowl around 30km/h, 12-16 revs. Started out with the factory finish, work alright down at nationals, but then i polished it up, best thing ive ever done! I find it to have a great late reaction and can carry really well, a very strong finisher. I never really bowled across the face of the pocket and hooked it back in, but this is the first ball ive been able to do it with. Works well on carry down as well. Now its one of the first balls i pull out of my bag, maybe only behind my big time pearl, but i prefer bowling with my xxxcel. I would definatly recommend it to anyone.
Just my thoughts, Hamish

The XXXcel features the modified Scalien core wrapped in a solid reactive coverstock. You will need some oil for this one as it hooks and flares a lot.

I have enjoyed throwing all the Xcel balls; however, I would have to say that the XXXcel is my favourite. I have had to apply some Factory Finish to the coverstock to get it down the lane. The way this ball hits and carries is amazing.

I hope you enjoy the XXXcel as much as what I have.

ok thanks for that will take in to cosideration in wat to do ive been told to have it polished by some people so yer prob that
i throw my line about 15 -5 and back in and like every one recons i have heaps of revs but i bowl at about 20/22 kms

yeh corwyn from what ive seen the ball would suit ur shot fairly well, u need to polish it up a fair bit tho from the factory finish
hope it works well for ya mate :p

Allllright :cool:

Just a bit of an update on this ball. I was struggling a bit on some (what seem to me to be) heavy oil, i decided to sand up my XXXcel. Went to greenslopes, averaged 207 with it, including a 1055 series (300 236 240 279). Just shows the versatility of the ball, and shows it can work on whatever conditions you need it to work on.
The longer i have this ball, the better it gets, this ball is incredable, and i would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Hamish
Ebonite - Bowl to Win!

i also have a xxxcel ive only had it about a month no really big scores yet maybe i need too polish it up 2

hey ive had my xxxcel for 4 months it was the best fited and the ebst ball i have eva used today it did everything i wanted but now after 4 motnhs prob 150+ more games on it prob alot more than that the hook is just abit dead i dunno mayb its the lanes i aint to sure
has anyone had difficult changing from 16 pound to 15pound balls as i bowl wioth all 15 pounds now an my xxxcel is 16? i cant really feel the diff though

I got my xxxcel about 3 months ago, and could easily average 180-190 but in the last 5 weeks, it has all turned around with this little beauty, I am now averaging around the 210 mark, including a 279 and a 268 with a few high 220 games thrown in as well. Love it!!!! Buy it!!!!