World Vision Impaired Games

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Has anyone heard any news of the current events in Finland

If any news on results please can somone post it up or put up web site where results can be found

Thx

hey bud
the only news i heard is from local Orange bowler

Donna Holand:
Bronze medal in the singles event!

I only heard that much cause its all over the local paper!!!

HAHA
icon_smile.gif

LaaaaaaaaaaaaaTer

Thanks to Belmo & Toni for your responses

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WELL DONE DES CONGRATS MATE

Now that will keep a few quiet back home at your progress and as always i'm sure there will be a certain few putting their hands up for acclamation for alot of hard work thet YOU & ONLY YOU DID

WELL DONE MATE YOU DESERVE ALL YOUR SUCCESSES

Hi Scoops

If you go to www.nkl.fi/blindbowling/index.htm you will see all the results - I hope.

I think Larry Kent (who bowls in same team as me) has won gold in the singles B2 division.

Anyway, for anyonje who is interested, that's the site to have a sticky beak at.

Heather S
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cool.gif

Thx heaps Heather

That site was exactly what i was after

Gees they all did a wonderful job

Congratulations to all particpants whether or not a medal was received in my books your all winners for participating in such a fantastic event

On behalf of all Disabled Bowlers in South Australia we would like to say to Larry Kent congratulations on an outstanding effort, We are all very proud of you.

Congratulations also to all other Bowlers who bowled in this event.

Lets start focusing on the ability of our disabled bowlers not their disability.

Give our Disabled Bowlers a chance and support us in our efforts. People like Larry help to give our Disabled Bowlers out their more of a chance to achieve what they want to do in their chosen sport.

It has been my great privilege to work with Larry Kent in his preparation for these Championships and he deserves every success that comes his way in this sport of ours. to overcome the hurdles he has had to and still achieve what he has achieved is a credit to him and his family.

Congratulations Larry,

From Brenton Shelley and Jay

Larry returned tonight to our bowling league with his swag of medals. His wife Lyn told me that every single bowler who represented Australia in these Championships won at least one medal each (think she said there were 10 bowlers in all). What an amazing achievement, so congratulations to everyone who participated and represented out great country, you did us proud. The next World Vision Impaired Games are in 2004 and I think Larry is already excited about it. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the experience, but above all, the friendships made with bowlers from other countries is really what it is all about. Larry said by the time they all left for their prospective homes, he had made many new friends. I think this is not only great for the bowlers, but for International bowling and the future of this event. Well done guys and gals.

Heather S
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cool.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom