US shoe sizes

stormgirl

Gottabeinittowinit!!!!!!
I wear a size 8 Ladies shoe and I am wanting to purchase from the US but I am having some trouble determining my equivalent shoe size.
Can anyone help me please?

If you go into any shoe store they should be able to tell your size in US .. if they cant continue on until you find one that can. A Foot Locker etc should be the perfect place to start as they would deal in US sizes on sports shoes daily.

Re : US shoe sizez

Thanks Graham,

I am just so confused as I have a pair of runners which say 8.5 US yet I have been told I am possibly a 6 - 6.5 US.

I will keep searching as I don't want to order the wrong size.

Cheers
Lisa.

Hi

I bought my husband a pair of Dexters from Bowlers Paradise in the US and they explained that you have to measure your foot and also how to measure your foot correctly. If you go into Bowlers Paradise and check out the shoe sizing it should have it in there. When we receive the shoes they were a perfect fit.
I hope this helps
Natalie

I bought Dexters through Bowlers Paradise and fortunately they had a link to a page that allowed you to measure your own foot and cross reference those measurements to a Dexter size which I assume is a US size.
This was very handy as I normally wear a size 8 and found that I needed to order size 10.5 in a Dexter.

Graeme

Re US shoe size

Well I am pleased to announce that I have established my shoe size to be 8.5 US according to the Bowlers Paradise Site.

I am now confident enough to purchase some.

Thanks for all your tips.

Good bowling to all.

Cheers,

Lisa. :D

Back
Top Bottom