Ultimate Teams Chall Results FINAL

GUS

Well Done to the Walter DeVeer Ladies on Winning this years Event. They came home like the Preverbial Freight Train Starting in 6th place at the start of the day, 12 points behind 1st place, to win the event by 5.5 points. Great work and Well Done.

Well Done to Ashley Riley on averaging 221.33ave/13games with 8 wins.

Congratulations to all Bowlers who particpated in this years event. I hope you considered it to be a fair tournament had by all. Although, any suggestions to make the event better, will be considered.

Now

TO THE BOOK OF SHAME FOR TODAY HEHE

Damian Crick
Game 2, Solid 5-7
Game 5, Solid 8-10

Emma Tubb
Game 2, Solid 5-8
Game 3, Solid 5 pin
Game 5, Solid 5-7

Stacey Dare
Game 2, Solid 5-10

Kara Bunting
Game 2, Solid 5 pin and missed it to the left
Game 4, Solid 5 pin (did spare this one though)
Game 5, Solid 5 pin and missed it to the right
Game 6, Solid 5-7

Amy Furley
Game 2, Turkey, Solid 8-10
Game 3, Solid 8-10 and a Solid 5 Pin
Game 4, Solid 5-7
Game 7, Solid 8-10

Ray Tilla(LH)
Game 2, Solid 5 Pin
Game 6, Solid 7-9

Wayne Glover(LH)
Game 3, Solid 7-9
Game 7, Solid 5-10

Adrian Broomhall
Game 3, Solid 5-7 and a 5-10 Solid

Garry Arnol
Game 3, Flush 8-10

Lynne Zambotti
Game 3, Solid 5-8-10 and then a 5 pin next frame

Erica Tylutki
Game 4, 5-7 Solid

Matt Dickson
Game 5, Solid 5 pin

Eddie Ratcliffe
Game 5, Solid 5 pin

John Phillips
Game 6, Solid 5 Pin

Ben Harriss
Game 6, Solid 5 pin

Dan Bunting
Game 7, Solid 5 pin

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

ANDREW PHILLIPS
Game 7, A VERY, VERY, FLUSH 8-10.

Don't take it to heart everyone. Just a bit of fun

Cheers

OMG!!! Gus! thats not funny!! I can't beleive I did that! Told ya I was a nun... lol nah it's all good I dont care I had heaps of fun today even though I cant talk at the moment thanks to Gus and Julie and all the rest of the team who helped it really was a fantastic weekend!

Kara :oops:

Gus, thanks for all the organisation for running the event. After watching it for the last 3 years, it was great to finally bowl in it. You do a top notch effort in any tournament you run.

Just a note about the 8-10.... I actually caught that one pretty good too, but it just hit like this
CREAMYVA.jpg

Must have been a bad rack. That's the excuse I'm using anyway ;)

Congrats to the WDV ladies, the way you bowled on the 2nd day was outstanding.

To the sheild boys and girls, good luck in Melbourne, we know you will do us proud.

just wanted to post my most sincerest thanks to gus and the amf launceston staff for all their hard efforts in running this tournement. as androo said after watching it for some years it was great to finally bowl in it. i also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who helped make it so easy and comfortable to bowl in this tournement, i must say it was really daunting when i first arrived but it was really nice to have people helping out and making it easy to fit in. well done to , to the wdv ladies what a steam train you guys were on the last day, a very hard earned win.

thanks to everyone and goodluck to you all in your selected state teams.

lol thanks heaps gus.....but im not sure when i left that solid 5 pin?? i thought my 2 8-10's would have been in there....lol

did i leave a solid 5 pin?? hahaha

Can't help myself... Kara rode out her 5-7 in game 6 too :lol: (Yes I know she still whipped me hehe).

On a serious note, I was most impressed by the Shield Girls as a whole in the attitude they displayed over the weekend, and a huge congrats goes out to them for what I think was a great performance all weekend - especially, unfortunately, that game against us :wink:.

GOOGS , YOU MUST TELL ME WHO SHOULD RECEIVE A SCOBIE CHOAD AWARD 4 THE WEEKEND AND SURPRIZING NOBODY LEFT THE 5-7-10 ON THE WEEKEND,,,OH SORRY,,MATT CRAMMOND WASN'T BOWLING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, Now, Paul !!!
I haven't left one for at least..............................3 months now :(
This is what will happen next time I see one
Guillotine_anim.gif

Sounds like it was a great tournament though, and it looks as if it is going from strength to strength every year.
Well done to the VDV women that one this year
Good Luck to everybody going away for thier respective teams.
I wish I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom