Twin subwoofer box-monoblock and amp

bad_ass

Troy Millar
hey iam selling a
Dual 12"(300mm) Preloaded Band-Pass Enclosure with LED illumination.

No one has as much experience designing and building subwoofer enclosures as JBL. Our speaker enclosures have traveled thousands of miles, touring with some of the world's top bands and have filled stadiums, auditoriums and local clubs with rockin' bass for half a century. Our car audio subwoofer enclosures are built to the same exacting standards as our professional boxes and are designed to be rugged and to sound great. GTO enclosures feature 3/4" medium density fiberboard (MDF) construction, high-quality binding post terminals and GTO woofers. GTO enclosures are available in single or dual bandpass configurations. Unlike so many one-note-wonder enclosed subwoofers, GTO enclosures feature wide bandwidth design, which provides more output between 20Hz and 40Hz and ensures you get all the bass you've paid for.
Power Handling, RMS 600 Watts
Power Handling, Peak 1800 Watts
Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 96dB
Frequency Response 30Hz - 150Hz
Impedance 2 x 4 ohms $600
=

Description:
Amplifier 1000 watt monoblock
Features:
built in cross over
4gauge power input
2 ohm stable $400

4-Channel Full-Range Amplifier with Electronic Crossover, Variable Bass Boost and Preamp Outputs.
Power Output 60 watts RMS x 4 channel at 4 ohms
and ≤ 1% THD + N
S/N Ratio 86dBA (reference 1 watts into 4 ohms)
Dynamic Power 145 watts at 2 ohms
Effective Damping Factor 6.39 at 4 ohms
Frequency Response 10Hz - 27kHz (-3dB)
Maximum Input Signal 6.0V
Maximum Sensitivity 100mV
Dimensions 2.2" x 13" x 10.3" $200
All can be sold seperate if sold together the wiring out of my car will be included with at no extra cost everything is only 2 months old as i have sold my holden commodore to buy a ute sop no longer requiered thanx
any question pls send to me or email me at
[email protected] if pic's required i can give u a direct link to a site for each item for full details
thanx Troy Millar nsw sydney

Back
Top Bottom