totalbowling forum get together. date TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mick07

g'day all bowlers

anyone interested in a totalbowling forum get together and a chance to make new freinds also. at one of the Melbourne bowling lanes and playing 3 games

we will have a poll going for about a 2 weeks to a month in this topic whatever the vote of what lanes you want to go to like eg. Sunshine bowling lanes if its univliable we will have to go to the 2nd vote like chose Ed Fleming lanes.

for people travelling from Regional country centres you can either drive up or go on a V/line train to Southern Cross at www.vline.com.au
(look up timetables for trains leaving regional centres) or anyone in Metropolitan places you can get a Connex train and avoid driving.

let me know if you are interested at this stage this might happen either in April or early may

g'day all bowlers
anyone interested in a totalbowling forum get together and a chance to make new freinds also. at one of the Melbourne bowling lanes and playing 3 games
we will have a poll going for about a 2 weeks to a month in this topic whatever the vote of what lanes you want to go to like eg. Sunshine bowling lanes if its univliable we will have to go to the 2nd vote like chose Ed Fleming lanes.
for people travelling from Regional country centres you can either drive up or go on a V/line train to Southern Cross at www.vline.com.au
(look up timetables for trains leaving regional centres) or anyone in Metropolitan places you can get a Connex train and avoid driving.
let me know if you are interested at this stage this might happen either in April or early may

to add to the additional post

we need about 20 people to come also

Re: totalbowling forum get together. 12th of May 2007

the date of this will is be 12th of May

change of plans the Venue will be held at the NEW Epping Bowling lanes on May 12th 2007 i'm sorry for confusing everybody about the destionation poll is now Closed

Re: totalbowling forum get together. 12th of May at Epping Bowling Lanes

so far we have got 4 people we need another 16 people to make it go ahead if ya want to come you can post in this or PM me if you are interested of going.

Re: totalbowling forum get together. 12th of May at Epping Bowling Lanes

http://www.oztenpin.com.au/ for more info about where the venue is in Epping for this get together occasion we all have to be there by 11am

so far we have 7 people need another 13 people

come on bowlers
this will be a great day out for everyone :D :D it will go ahead regardless if we have less people going
only 33 days to go before this great day out !!

only 23 days to go before this special outing it will still run i need to know by the 7th of may for the final amount of people that are interested of coming

g'day all to all the bowlers are coming to the get together please pm me to let me know to your still coming or not and give me 5 days notice
so i can make a booking for next week

many thanks i'll let ya know where to meet up to go to Epping on the day
if i dont hear anything from anyone the get together will be Cancelled and be held sometime down the track.

g'day all to all the bowlers are coming to the get together please pm me to let me know to your still coming or not and give me 5 days notice
so i can make a booking for next week
many thanks i'll let ya know where to meet up to go to Epping on the day
if i dont hear anything from anyone the get together will be Cancelled and be held sometime down the track.

the get together at Epping is CANCELLED !! a day will be decided at a later date it may happen either late june or early july

moderators please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom