Too Picky

Ice Maiden

Im sure this has happened to many others, but I would like to share something that happened at Cannington during WA Rachuig roll-offs on the weekend.

Some time on Saturday, Luke Dick left the 2-4-6-7-10. Not that impressive, but what happened when he went to spare it??

He took out JUST the 4 pin

Think about it..........................

I have seen other people go right in between a 3-10 or 2-7 baby split, but not this

Impressive work Luke

I have a bad habit of cherry picking a lot. I like to think that my natural inaccuracy would mean i would spare it, but its not the case.

One night i cherry picked a 5 from the 5-9 and then picked the 6 from the 6-10 in the each of the two frames after. On the 6-10 i generally lined up on a 6 shot. Now i have started moving half or one board to stop doing it and that helps. was so frustrating to cherry pick three frames in a row

Tonight during a bit o practise...Rowey threw his ball at a full set and it went straight through the 4 and took that with the 8 and 10...i dont know how...or anything but i was dumbfounded. Posssibly took the 9 as well but I dont know... :?

All I can say is that I'm glad I got something out of that weekend.

As soon as I let it go, and with the way that Ego was snapping, I thought that I'd picked it up. Still thought the spare was made at the breakpoint, the 2 pin shook a bit with it but it kinda would've been a bit of an anti-climax if it fell.

11 months left to think of a new trick! :p

On Wednesday, Macca left a 3-10 and went straight through it.
And last night Jeremy Shipp left a 3-4-7-10 and went straight through the 3-10.

Back
Top Bottom