Tenpin SA Youth Masters

Dion A

SA Youth is on for 2010!! Tenpin SA, South Australia's Sporting Organisation, yesterday took over the management role of this event and it will be run as the Tenpin SA Youth Masters. The event will still be run at AMF Woodville on 14th & 15th August 2010 and we are hoping to see everyone there. An entry form will be out by the end of the week once accreditation has been received from TBA. Nominations for squad preference are now being taken online at http://www.tenpin.org.au/index.php?id=334

Atticus Management Solutions have already donated $300 for the first 300 of the tournament and we hope to announce more sponsors soon.

If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact Dion Alexander at [email protected] or on 0431 241 415.

Cheers and hoping to see you all at what shall be a great event.

Dion Alexander

Just an update for those needing accommodation for the Tenpin SA Youth Masters there are rooms available at the Lindy Lodge Motel ring George on (08) 8286 2333 there are doubles and family rooms. Standard room is $95 a night then extra $15 for each extra person to a maximum of 4 people.

Also the Princes Arcade Hotel 262 Hindley St in the city isnt too far from the bowl and has amazing prices. Can get four singles in a room for $99 a night!! Other options available, it is an older establishment but is clean and safe. Ring 1800 262 266 to make a reservation.

An Update for the Tenpin SA Youth Masters

Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken Restaurants have today partnered with Tenpin SA to support this event. On Saturday 14th August they will be holding a free catering event at Nando's Glenelg for everyone associated with the Tenpin SA Youth Masters. This means FREE NANDOS!! Further details are available on the Tenpin SA website at www.tenpinsa.com.au!!

<b>Updated Squad List of Tenpin SA Youth Masters</b>

Updated as of 21st July 2010. Those in B Squad will need to pay deposits to keep their spot as B squad is now FULL :) Please contact Dion at [email protected] to ask about details for payments by direct debit. Cheques can be made payable to <b><i>Tenpin Bowling Australia (SA Div) Inc.</b></i>

Cheers

Attachments

• YM Squad List 21_07.pdf
    234 KB · Views: 62
Hey guys updated squad list for the Youth Masters. If anyone else wants to bowl let me know. Pattern has been approved as WTBA Beijing.

Attachments

• Updated List 1 August.pdf
    479.1 KB · Views: 128
Hi Dion,

Can you please Remove Sarah-Anita McRae

As she cant not attend due to appointments in sydney

Many Thanks
Hope the tournament runs sweetly for you

Thanks
Sarah-Anita xx

Hey Mate

Not sure if you got the message passed on but Rachael has been roped into work this weekend and unfortuantely cannot attend.

Ill still be there but :p

Cheers bud, see you on the weekend

Matt

Can you please remove Zac Krebbekx due to bad illness...sorry for late notice but been trying to put this off in hope i'd get better in time!

Good luck to all competing

Back
Top Bottom