TBT Hall of Fame Dinner

K-C

For those that don't know, Tenpin Bowling Tasmania's inaugural Hall of Fame and Sports Award dinner will be held on Saturday 17th JUNE at the Abel Tasman Motor Inn.

Tickets are $30.00 per person.

Notices should be in all centres, but I thought it was worth posting in case some people were not aware of the dinner. For more details, please refer to the notice in your centre.

It would be fantastic to see as many faces there as possible.

Kassey.

PS - Before anyone asks, I have left the time out of my post on purpose because I don't remember when it starts lol - some one else will have to post that :)

Just a quick question Kace - or anybody really - is that on the same weekend as the State Team's Challenge up there?

If so, I might pay a visit :)

hey matty,

yeh its the same weekend as teams challenge :)

hope to see you up there :)

marty

Yes as Marty has already said, it is the same week end as the Teams Challenge.

Should be a great night and we need every body seated by 7.15pm.

Kace ......

Great idea to put on the net .....

Dont like correcting you, however to avoid confusion, the dinner is on Saturday the 17th of June ..... not July.

Only reason I picked up on it, is that 17th of July is my Bday, and I knew that wasnt a Saturday! ;-)

LOL Thank you for the correction Scott. Woops, my bad!

That's hilarious. Garry didn't even pick that up by the looks of it - so well done. :D :D

Can't seem to edit the post to correct it, although I did try!

Ahhhhhhhhhh 17th of JUNE
I'll be up in Lonnie that weekend to attend the Richmond - Hawthorn game at Aurora on the Sunday, so I'll work things out and should be able to pop in for a stickybeak Sat night...... :p

OMG, how tired was i when i replied to that last night.. oops, my bad...

Sorry guys :)

See y'all there! I am looking forward to coming down for Teams Challenge.

Marty
:D

K-C i can't remember what was decided at our meeting (great management skills i've got hey :rolleyes: ) are we buying individually or are we booking as a group and paying on the night.
Go the mighty HAWKS ;)

Hi Paul,

We were only getting an estimate of people going at the meeting. All you have to do is turn up on the night and pay at the door.

hey guys

just wondering what sorta dress code it is for the dinner this weekend?

dont wanna pack the wrong stuff and look like a complete tool instead of just a half tool ;)

cheers guys, see ya's saturday! i cannot wait! GO RACHUIG! ;)

marty

Is this ok anybody?
bogan6wi.jpg

\\:D/

The Hall of Fame dinner was a great success with 84 people attending.

Geoff Vince, Pam Pope & Jean Foster were inducted in to the Inaugural Tenpin Bowling Tasmania Hall of Fame.

Winners of the 2005 TBT Sports Awards were also announced at the dinner.

Male Junior Bowler of the Year - Chris Commane
Male Adult Bowler of the Year - Ashley Riley
Female Adult Bowler of the Year - Debbie Riley
Female Senior Bowler of the Year - Sheila Bowe
Coach of the Year - Brett Riley
Volunteers of the Year - Greg Aitchison & Kathy Crick
Administrator of the Year - Garry Crick
Team of the Year - Walter De Veer Ladies

The following individuals were also presented with Certificates of Appreciation for their many years of service to Tenpin Bowling in Tasmania :-

Merle Wiggins
Muriel Jones
Errol Harrison
Marg Tucker
Greg Aitchison
Gaye Goss

Just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations to the Tasmanian Association for such a great event saturday night. I think a couple other states do similar award nights, but i think every state should from now on. Congrats to all the winners, all deserved awards.

It was awesome to be there part of this fantastic night, god was it cold outside, but warm inside.. I know there were a few sore heads sunday at Teams Challenge ;)

Well done on a successful event guys. See you in a few short weeks :)

Cheers
Martina

Back
Top Bottom