Super 6 points

M

mattri

has any one got the latest super 6 points or where do i go to view them

has any one got the latest super 6 points or where do i go to view them

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham W:
The Super Sox points is alive and well. I will try and find the Super 6 points out and get back to you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHA..........the "Super SOX".......where can i get some??

U no u love it.......
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh c'mon Big fella....its gonna be ok mate, I spoke to your mum and she is going to console you in this difficult time...
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the "Super Sox Points"
icon_razz.gif

u no u like it!
icon_smile.gif

The Super Sox points is alive and well. I will try and find the Super 6 points out and get back to you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham W:
The Super Sox points is alive and well. I will try and find the Super 6 points out and get back to you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHAHA..........the "Super SOX".......where can i get some??

U no u love it.......
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh c'mon Big fella....its gonna be ok mate, I spoke to your mum and she is going to console you in this difficult time...
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the "Super Sox Points"
icon_razz.gif

u no u like it!
icon_smile.gif

The Super Sox points is alive and well. I will try and find the Super 6 points out and get back to you.

super six points update

just wondering if there was an updated points tally.

Can anyone help out on this one

The AMF Super 6 points were printed on the latest AMF news brochure type thing. I checked it out at Sunshine Superbowl in Victoria

Paul Trotter is leading, with Jason Belmonte second.

I might grab a copy and post it on here

Back
Top Bottom