Sunshine Coast Junior Champs and Invitational Masters 2010

hopwood

It only takes 2 revs !!!!
Attached is a copy of the entry form for the 2010 Junior Championships. These will be held Nov 13/14 with the invitational masters held on the 14th.

Sorry guys, my bad .. here is the attachment as promised ... (fingers crossed)

Attachments

• JNR CHAMPS_2010.pdf
    425.2 KB · Views: 45
Come on you slack brisbane bowlers. sunshine coast bowlers always come down for your tournements so why can't you. I expect to see a fair range of brisbane bowlers up here for this tournement.

Its hard guys when Sharpe is on the same weekend, which a fair few of the Brisbane bowlers will probably be attending. I would love to come and help the juniors of the sport to try and find the next Belmo possibly but I will be bowling Sharpe myself and those that arent bowling will probably be at Kedron to watch the best youth bowlers in Australia take each other on.

Just to clarify a few points lads .... All bowlers are able to qualify for the invitational masters (which is handicapped). The local area masters is for sunnie coast bowlers.

whats the point in bowling when only suncity juniors can qualify for masters?

gees man it is for the sunny coast it is like any other masters held one for invitational and one for the centres bowlers so there is a point in coming and from the sound of your comment you are a big complainer and you should come for the other master

and which centre are you from:mad:

Mark R, thebowlingchamp210's point is at other centres they have invitational masters in both handicap and scratch divisions. Unless high average bowlers bowl above average by a big margin theres no point going as the up and comers with big handicap will always win.

Trust me wen i say this me mark and another guy will shred so there will b competion for the brissie guys so i understand if they dont come cause there scared it is ok.

Trust me wen i say this me mark and another guy will shred so there will b competion for the brissie guys so i understand if they dont come cause there scared it is ok.

yeh bro suncity all the way with our storm bowler eg virtual world, prodigy, hy-road, virtual gravity thats right man we will shred

i would of come up but theres two reasons why, 1. i dont see why i would waste my money on a handicap tournament 2. its not cause were scared its cause most of us dont bowl handicap tournaments. Id rather use my money on more challenging things like sharp. And us brisbane bowlers do use storm i only use storm so cut the attitude out aye

cheers

Back
Top Bottom