Sport Conditions

bfcc

hi all, there has been a bit of talk about the sport conditions and the way they breakdown.every pattern we have used has been a sport pattern which has a 2 to 1 ratio that means if there is 20 units of oil in the middle of the lane there will be 10 units on the edge.

now in a field of 38 we had 34 right handers all bowling with new equipment bowling mostly in the same area on the lane, so after about 6 games the condition turned into a sort of reverse block. with the outside of 10 board out of bounds and a area around 15 board that hade some hold , the righties i watched that took advantage of this all got deep inside bowling through about 20 board letting out to about 15 at the break point still not a big area but more then at the start. as for the lefties this was one time that the lack of numbers didn't help us :( :( .

please remember that sport patterns are made for 6 game blocks , we are trying to bowl 10 games so we can give u all value for money but also remember that everyone has to bowl on the same condition and that some were good enough to see the lanes breaking down and moved to the right area.

lanes breaking down is nothing new and is a part of tenpin bowling.reading the lanes and adjusting to them is part of bowling and something we all need to learn how to do.

for those interested george and brando are putting on a sports clinic on feb 2nd at caboolture with 3 different patterns.

Brandon and I are putting on a free clinic on SPORT BOWLING.

It's a great clinic and features information on:

What is Sport Bowling?
Why was SPORT bowling created?
Why would you want to bowl in SPORT bowling tournaments?
The Rules for SPORT bowling lane conditions
SPORT Condition reality
Reading lane conditions
Oil breakdown and how to adjust
Ball selection
What angle should you play for SPORT shots

Every bowler will receive a hand out on SPORT BOWLING and there will be 3 lanes dressed, short / medium / long patterns. Bring your balls and have some fun.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REGISTER FOR THIS CLINIC. WE ONLY HAVE A FEW LANES AVAILABLE SO RING CABOOLTURE ON 54956000 TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT. THERE ARE 10 SPOTS LEFT!

I"ll be looking forward to it and I'll see everyone there

Back
Top Bottom