Saying Hi finally

blues-girl

Hi everyone.. and hello!

I joined a few weeks ago to have a look around and suss out the forum. Thought Id say hi. Im Deb from Adelaide. I bowl at Woodville bowl and know that a few of the members here also bowl there.. so hello to you all. Ive just purchased a new Hammer Anger ball from the gane at Bowling Balls Australia and am loving it. Just have to work out which dot / arrow to stand at and aim for.

I used to bowl in league a few years ago.. ummm quite a few years ago actually. My son who also bowls at Woodville talked me and my hubby into coming to bowls with him and his friends and we decided to start bowling again. My current average is 147.. not tooooo bad. Ive had a few practices with my new ball and have been getting 160 - 180... can't complain about that. Just have to crack that 200 one day.

Anyway.. just wanted to say HELLO to everyone.... Have a good day :)

Welcome to the forum.
If you see Hayden / Isaac / Gary, and the team at Woodville then you're in good hands. Some of friendliest people around.
:welcomeani:
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowling Show.

Thanks heaps.

Hayden has been great. Just gotten to know Isaac... We bowl on Sunday nights at Woodville and have been having a blast.

OOPS... dont ever post in this forum after having a few drinks....

I meant to say I got my new ball from the GANG at Bowling Balls Australia.. with the help of Max.... Very helpful.....

Hi Blues-Girl
Welcome to the site. Good to see other SA Lady bowlers on the site. I am only new to the site also it is very informative and well presented. had a few laughs reading some of the threads. My best mate in Darwin is also a fanatical blues fan so you must be okay. I am a Dogies supporter in both AFL & NRL hope you all don't hold that against me. Anyway glad to hear you have started bowling again (with some impressive totals I may add) I have only just started again after about 20 years so am a bit rusty :( but am improving every week.
Cheers
Julie :)

its a shame, i thought the blues was reference to the Music, not the team :tongue:

Welcome though :D

HI Julie

Thanks for the hello :) Im definately enjoying bowling again and have met some great friendly people.

Hey there Blues Girl,
I also have recently purchased an Anger Hammer and find it to be a very effective striking tool in the right conditions.
Have fun with it and don't worry - when u find the line for it you will definitely crack the 200 mark and possibly by a few due to the ability for this ball to achieve a "big" hit and mixing power.

Back
Top Bottom