WOMEN

1st. Kassey Fechner 2064 187 Ave
2nd. Anne-Louise Potter 2045 185
3rd. Jackie Crick 1962 178
4th. Emma Tubb 1867 169
5th. Janet Ward 1840 167
6th. Kathy Parsons 1707 155
7th. Cristina Morgan 1454 132

Congratulations to Hayden (Gus) and Kassey (KC) and good luck in the Australian Masters final in October at Forrest Hill.

Well done to Hayden and KC.....Gus you defiantly have some form at the moment...3 tournamnet wins in like 3 or 4 weeks well done dude, Kc..looks like the form slump is over well done buddy... best of luck at Spc

Bruv

Just like to say a big well done to my good mate Gus. If memory serves correct and the alcohol has not killed too many brain cells - that's back to back State Masters for old Gus - Super effort. Hope you can carry your recent good form on to SPC!

And no KC I haven't forgotten you. Great job and well deserved!

Scooter :lol:

Once again well bowled daughter.....look forward to rolling a couple of games when I'm there next month against you! \:D/
oh...cangrats Hayden....well deserved mate!

lookin forward to catchin up with ya all in a few weeks..

Garry

Once again well bowled daughter.....look forward to rolling a couple of games when I'm there next month against you! \:D/
oh...cangrats Hayden....well deserved mate!

lookin forward to catchin up with ya all in a few weeks..

Garry

the weekend was probably the hardest condition I have ever bowled on in my short bowling life, though I did complain alot I still enjoyed myself and was proud to have just even cut. congratulations to those who cut because it certainly wasn't easy to do so at all.
congrats to gus on back to back state masters good luck in spc.

kace as I said on the weekend well done to you I am very proud of you for your efforts, finally all your hard work is paying off and it's showing now. keep it up for spc you can do it ;).

thanks goes also to everyone involved with helping to run the tournement, thanks amf launceston.

goodluck to the rest going to spc and goodluck to those bowling lonnie masters in two weeks, I unfortunately have prior committments in melbourne and won't be there.

peace

Congrats to both Gus and Kace on their fine wins.

As far as the conditions go, I'll use this picture....

TC%20Gravel.jpg

No further comment needed

androooo said:
Congrats to both Gus and Kace on their fine wins.

As far as the conditions................................................. No comment

now now androo, just because we can afford oil no need to pick on them :wink:

on a serius note, congrats to all

CO$HEA

Firstly to Chris, I strongly suggest you DO NOT make comments regarding areas of Bowling or AMF Launceston, that you know nothing about. It is making you look very silly ALL OF THE TIME.

Secondly, I will use the Picture that Androo Posted to describe Moonahs Lane Condition for LAST years State Masters. Pretty simliar, ay!!! Have bowled at Moonah with a Plastic ball more times that I can remember in the last 10-15 years. I actually won an SPC spot with a Clear Wolf in 98!

Thirdly, Thanks to all for their kind wishes but it was pretty evident on Sunday that not many ppl were happy that I Won or more to the point, Happy that they Didnt win. I knocked down the most pins so I deserve to win! No matter what Lane Condition is out there, either Easy or Tough, thats the way it is and I guess the old saying is true "No matter what the Lane Condition, the cream rise to the top!" So what are everyone else's excuses for the 2 events prior to this one when the Condition was fairly Open with A MOUNTAIN OF OIL at each of them?? Well, Hmmm! I dont see any pictures of the Exxon Valdes Spill anywhere!

GUS said:
Secondly, I will use the Picture that Androo Posted to describe Moonahs Lane Condition for LAST years State Masters.

I totally agree. I think everyone in Australia knows what my opinion of Moonah's lanes were like. ;)

Thirdly, Thanks to all for their kind wishes but it was pretty evident on Sunday that not many ppl were happy that I Won or more to the point, Happy that they Didnt win. I knocked down the most pins so I deserve to win! No matter what Lane Condition is out there, either Easy or Tough, thats the way it is and I guess the old saying is true "No matter what the Lane Condition, the cream rise to the top!" So what are everyone else's excuses for the 2 events prior to this one when the Condition was fairly Open with A MOUNTAIN OF OIL at each of them?? Well, Hmmm! I dont see any pictures of the Exxon Valdes Spill anywhere!

And I totally agree again. All the hard work you have put in is paying off. I mean, you even told me you started practising!!! That's a scary thought :)

[/quote]

:D well done mate,you knock down more pins than everyone else and you are bound to ruffle a few feathers,keep kickin butt mate,couldn't happen to a better bloke,thats what im talkin about :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom