Rebecca Robinson - 2nd 300

stormgirl

Gottabeinittowinit!!!!!!
I would like to CONGRATULATE Rebecca on bowling her 2nd 300 game with a fantastic series of 817 tonight at Frankston.

Sorry I wasn't there again to see you in action but I was glad to hear that your Mum was there this time.

You will just have to master Moorabbin next - I know your close to it!!!!

Keep up the great bowling Bec

See you tomorrow.

Lisa.

I was lucky enough to see young Rebecca in full flight tonight and i've got to tell you she was at her awesome best,she's a very under-rated bowler who's been one of Victoria's best for quite some time now.
Her 300 was fantastic every ball in the eye and very well deserved good on you Bec,great bowling mate.

Paul Francis.
(Boomer).
Never look down on those who look up to you.

welldone

well done bec i also watched the last 5 and they were all perfect pocket balls .great game ,great series .

well done again

Greetings from the South Pacific.... :wink: (I'm on the Ship enjoying the beautiful Sunshine, but feeling a little crook b/c the boat keeps rocking, But Anyway...)

Congratulations Rebecca on another 300 game....

A Little greedy dont you think. You get to bowl 2 while all us other females are waiting to bowl just 1. Oh well there the beaks.

Great Series also Bec.
Catch up when I get back. Good Luck in SA if your going.

Jenny \:D/

Bec,

A very well earned CONGRATULATIONS!! =D>

Great game, and awesome series. :D

With two under the belt now, enjoy the moment,
... and wait for the next one. 8)

See you soon,

Mike.

W O W!!!!!!!
Thats just awsome girl a 300 and an 817 series just
fantastic kiddo :wink:
I'm not suprised though because you are a fantastic bowler
who is very under rated keep up the great bowling Beckstar
look forward to seeing you in Adelaide
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hey Bec

Well done on your second one!
Did they announce it on Wed? I didn't know until I got on after I was told Shane had posted mine.
The big 800 as well, Boomer was saying it was just sensational to watch, once you get dialled in your awsome!!
Fantastic effort, wanna see ya chuck one at Moorabbin (as long as it's not against me!)

Back
Top Bottom