NSW State Open Masters

CSP

The NSW State Open Masters was held at AMF Penrith.

12 games total pinfall.

Ladies:

1st - Sue Cassell (avg 218)
2nd - Julie Hird (avg 187)
3rd - Jean Hird (avg 186)

Men:

1st - Glen Anderson (avg 228)
2nd - Christian Purdue (avg 213)
3rd - Peter Robinson (avg 209)

An awesome day of bowling from Glen and he bowled a 298 game in the eighth game. Congrats again mate, bring the form with you to rachuig in Melbourne. Go Team NSW!

Hey Glenno, congrats buddy.
I believe thats a double Masters Win, NSW State Open Masters and East Coast Cup Masters.
Keep up the good bowling mate :wink:

Well done Sue and Glen, congratulations, hope you both do well in the Australian Masters.My only concern is the format of 12 games first past the post,what ever happened to the double elimination format, much better for the spectators. As a previous winner of the Masters I found the double elimination more of a contest.
willey.

I find the best bowler is always going to win in a pinfall tournament. But elimination events are more exciting as you cant bowl even one bad game/block because it can end your tournament, it keeps you on your toes non stop.

congrats to sue and glen, i no sue well coz shes my bowlin coach shes a really good bowler and coach

well done sue and glen

I agree with Macca. Elimination tourneys are better than total pinfall tourneys coz there is more fun in them. :p Congrats Sue and Glen. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back
Top Bottom