NQ President's Sheild Team 2003

angel

Hey guys i just wanted to congrats every1 from NQ that made the sheild team this year. They are

Girls
Terrie Needham
Kirsten McKell
Jessica Starkey
Deanne Balderson
Melissa Dunn
Tiffany Bowdler
Elle Cocks

Guys
Luke Madsen
Damien Crain
Adam Neilly
Zach Waters
Mitchell Roberts
Daniel Grendon
Wade Jones

I wish the rest of the teams good luck cause again this year we have an awesome team. Good luck to everyone.

angel

Congratulations to all that made the team!!! A very strong team will be going to the natioanls as always!! Well Done to the Mackay girls who made the team for the first time!!!! Will see you all soon
Cheers

oi, ben u do realise that u better make that SQ team or ill kick ya ass!!! :twisted: Neway, thanxz to all that have congratulated us, but hey u've all worked just as hard if not harder than we have to get here too, so i think u should all give urselves a pat on the back! :lol: :wink:

LUV YA's
TIFFANY!

hey Brat ...

just a question, i heard a rumour that u quit bowling because you couldnt handle a lane condition at a junior tournament... is this the kind of practise you have been implementing?

just curious

Hey Datsuns rock...
Just wondering...who are you? and where did u hear this from?? neway, no i havent quit..coz if i had i wouldnt have tried out for the NQ team. Ive been bowling for 8 years now and i love it...i think if i did give it up id miss it too much, so yea, sorry if i disappointed ya in neway, but im here to stay....for the time being!

Back
Top Bottom