Moonah Classic Winner(s)

2003 Moonah Classic

I would just like to congratulate Hayden on his Tournament, it went very well, (although I must admit I would have preferred the lanes to have been a little kinder to me lol), but well done Hayden, hopefully this is the beginning of a revival of the competitive spirit in Tassie. Keep up the good work. :D (Not sure who the winner is yet, but hopefully someone will post the results soon...)

i don't know the full results but here's the step ladder results

Debbie Bowtel def Ted Tylutki

Jason Griggs def Debbie Bowtel

Andrew Phillips def Jason Griggs

Garry Crick def Andrew Phillips

Moonah Classic Champion
Garry Crick

I'm sure some one will put up full results later

i just wanted to say my thanks to hayden for running such a fantastic tournement and one that had a condition that brought the best out of everyone, it certainly wasnt easy bowling with no area again lol. but on a serious note thank you hayden lets hope this does keep going. my congratulations go out to garry crick, well done on leading the tournement the whole way. and to andrew phillips it was a close final between you and garry bad luck, and also to debbie bowtell and ted tylutki for making some exciting matches for the spectators to watch and also to everyone else that bowled to help make this a success.

Gus will be posting all the results as far as I know.

A lot of thanks must go to Gus, Ian Maguire, Warren Stewart and everyone else that helped with the tourny. My god was it nice to finally bowl on some oil down here.

Congrats must go to Garry "Wiseman" Crick, on a magnificent display of bowling. I guess the old boy ain't washed up yet ;), and even proved how athletic he is, by running a shot out against me in the final. YES, YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY!!! :D

Let's hope this is the "NEW" start to the Moonah Classic, and I hope it continues.

I also would like to congratulate Garry on his win yesterday. It was a wonderful display of bowling by Mr. Squiggle, and I for one hope we can get copies of the video - I really want to see that ride again, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming :lol:

Gus, yet again you ran a fantastic tournament. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

Hey guys, well done Gary Crick, as i have heard, u led the whole way. Well done Andrew for kicking jaysons ass, he needed a good ass kicing just before i kick his ass at shield/nationals hahahahaha well done again, and if its on next year, hope to come down and have a go, sure i'll bowl well hehehe

Later

Congrats Garry! Well bowled, Thanks go to Hayden for running the tournament. It is nice to see Moonah with oil on the lanes, maybe now they know what it is they might use it more often. :D :D .

Back
Top Bottom