Mac Stewart 300

Twwety

Whatever!!
No one has mentioned Mac Stewart's 300 so I will!!!

Congratulations to Mac Stewart on his 300 at Weribbee on the Marathorn Weekend.

I wasn't there to see it or hear how good it was, but I just want to say well done & well deserved.

Not sure what number it is Mac, but none the less you should be congratulated for bowling the perfect game once again!!

:wink: Jenny

Mac bowled his 300 against me. :cry: It was a great game to watch. I would like to say congrats again to Mac an acheivement that was well deserved. Keep it up Mac :D

congrats mac,
i heard u saying it was ur first out of Mooroolbark.. thats great and it was very well deserved..
congratulations and keep up the fantastic bowling..
Tracey Madden

yes it was my first one outside mooroolbark and it is my 4th 300 game getting closer to catching my dad.i also told the centre that it was my best and most satisfying as the condition didn't really suit me and i had to maufacture a straighter shot.
i would like to also take this oportunity to congratulate first time 300 shooters patrick birtig and max degroot who both would be feeling very good this week after bowling perfect games as well.
thanks again :D

Congratuations on a great game last weekend, It was well deserved.. look forward in bowling with you again and seeing another perfect game :)

Actually I did mention it Sunday night - in the main forum under the topic about the marathon...

Hmmmmm maybe not everyone reads all the forums....

It was great to have TWO 300s bowled seeing as there were none in the marathon last year.

Sorry Finchy, didn't read that one.

But it's always nice to have a New Post with the bowlers name, so everyone can see who bowled the perfect game. :D

Congratulations Mac on your first outside your home center..

We know for sure it won't be the last..

Congrates mate.. see you on the weekend..

Mac,

Just read the great news that your into the Australian Team. That's Awesome. You Deserve it! I wish you the best of luck.

To have 4 Victorians in the Australian Team is great to see, & I know that they will all do us proud.

Go VICS!!! :D

Heya dude
congrats on ur birth again into the australian team
you deserve it for all the hard work and effort you put

well done and i'll see ya on the weekend dude
take care and well done again

James Bowles

Congratulations Mac on your 300 at the weekend good to see you can get them away from the lollypop centre \:D/ and also a big congratulations on the call up you should never have had to wait this long in the first place. Well done mate see ya thursday Bastie.

Back
Top Bottom