Kingaroy Classic Singles

ChrisG

Here are the entry forms for the Kingaroy Classic Singles to be held on the 22nd October. Sorry for putting the entry forms out so late but the committee only recently decided to open it up to people from outside Kingaroy.

Cost is $75 with a $2 qualifying fee for a maximum of up to 21 games.

There is a seperate comp for men and women with the men being scratch and the women having a handicap of 80% of 200.

Any queries, please ask on the Kingaroy Classic Sinles thread in the Qld forum, pm me, or send an email to [email protected].

Signed entry scores can be faxed to Dave on (07)4162 5513.

Thanks

Chris Grundon.

Attachments

• classicsinglesmen.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 59
  • classicsingleswomen.pdf
    88.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey mate I'll be away for this event so I'll have to pass, does David Bishop still own the bowl? Does Morty still exist?

Hope you pull some bowlers for it

Hey mate I'll be away for this event so I'll have to pass, does David Bishop still own the bowl? Does Morty still exist?
Hope you pull some bowlers for it

Yep, Dave is still here after all this time. As for Morty, last time I saw him was round one qualifying for the State sides.

I realize the timing is bad for this year as a few people will be away at Nationals etc., but it was the only date that we had free up here for the tournament. I am going to try and have it around August next year.

Chris G.