Kedron Results

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well after 10 games the field cuts to 30. Here are the people to go through to Stage 2.

Ian Hughes +353
Tony Hamilton +340
Jon King +302
George Frilingos +278
Ricky Cox +227
Phil Ramsay +221
Gerald Cox +193
Jason Walsh +178
Harold Fryer +170
Mark Sheehan +150
Jim Murray +129
Gavin Mees +115
Robbie Buckley +114
Ben Hynes +79
Damien McAndrew +65
Andrew Nobbs +57
Dave Hardy +32
Dwambo +30
Jason Lambert +19
David Porter +15
Jason Pye +7
John Filko -8
Jeff Brigg -10
Ricky Carlos -33
Brett Flewellen -37
Vaughn White -54
Alister Howard -60
Luke Rafton -116
Matt Smith -118
Layne Mathers -194

PINFALL DROPS, Stage 2 commences at 1.00pm, 12.30pm check in

just a short note on the black and white held at kedron, well done to jon king for winning and throwing 300. as for the format i thought it was a great, it gave me the chance to bowl 16 games and the chance to make the matchplay . i didnt bowl well enough today to make the matchplay but liked the format. would like to hear what others think about the format and conditions.

well done to kedron bowl and to black and white taxi for a great tournament.

Here are the results from Kedron after Matchplay

1st Jon King (L) 235.45
2nd George Frilingos (L) 229.81
3rd Tony Hamilton 223.72
4th Ian Hughes 222.9
5th Dwayne Szklarczyk 216.27
6th Robbie Buckley 219.71
7th Harold Fryer 219.04
8th Alister Howard 208.81
9th Mark Sheehan 209.9
10th Andrew Nobbs 210.27
11th David Porter (L) 189.18
12th Ben Hynes 187.36

Well I can't complain about anything this weekend. Whilst at first I didn't like the idea of dropped pinfall for the every stage it did keep you on your toes. I know after my first 2 games I was sitting 22nd or so with 372, I was not panicing but I was concerned. Fortunately a 289 and a 256 got me out of trouble, the cut for Stage 2 (6 games) being +62.

The format kept you on your toes and ensured you not only remained consistant but you bowled enough to get through the rounds.

I would like to congratulate AMF Kedron on a job well done. The lanes ran smoothly all weekend. The pattern was fair and offered a shot for everyone no matter how you bowled. I'm sure the Queensland Cup which will be held their next year will be a big success. Congrats to Jon for not only winning but on bowling the only 300 for the event.
icon_wink.gif

Hi guys/gals

Congrats to ALL bowlers at the B&W Grand Prix on the weekend, excellent scoring all around. Cheers all round to Jon on the big 300 game yesterday, haven't seen too many bowled better. Well you broke the ol' Kedron drought anyway.

To George, Tony and Ian, commiserations on the minor places, you deserved the win as much as Jon did, you guys were up there all weekend and it so great to see. Hoepfully we'll see most, if not all of you back again next year and also for the Super 6 Queensland Cup

Congratulations to Jon King for winning the B & W at Kedron - all bowling was very exciting to watch over both days - Format was GREAT - WELL DONE KEDRON
icon_wink.gif

Congrats to all the bowlers who participated in the tourney on the weekend.

Congrats to Jon King for his 300 and his win.

And I thought it was a well run tournament
icon_smile.gif
Thanks Kedron for putting on this tournament.

Cheers
icon_smile.gif

Andy, I do believe you weren't even gonna bowl in it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Pity a lot of the others didn't either

Back
Top Bottom