JUNIOR GREENSLOPES CUP

nomad

Alot of Juniors this time round was good to see. Many of them from Richlands, Cannon Hill, Mt Gravatt, Aspley (Haro's Jnr's),the list goes on. One little 6 year old from KEDRON caught everyone's eye. Well what can I say.
MADELEINE SUNA came 1st. Averaging 79.5 for 7 games.
Mummy, Daddy, Popoo, Nanny, Jessica and Kaitlin are soooooooo proud of her that we wanted to tell everyone about it. \\:D/ \\:D/ =D> =D>

Well I think Uncle Rudy will have a smile on his dile for a while. THANK YOU UNCLE RUDY. YOU ARE NUMBER ONE COACH IN MY EYES.

Oh my dear niece madeleine
I am so proud of you. When your mum rang me to tell me I was screamimg I was so excited for you. You really do take after your mum and ofcource me lol. I love you so much.
Love Aunty Alana :D :D :D

Greenslopes Junior Cup

A great little tournament for the young juniors of tomorrow.
The turnout was fabulous, with 16 girls & 18 boys.
The sportsmanship was to be admired from these very young juniors.
ABSOLUTELY no tantrums, yahooing, skitching or kicking ball returns.
These juniors were a pleasure to watch....You have made your parents proud.
Each and everyone of you deserve a massive big round of applause.

Final results for girls were
1st MADELEINE SUNA
2nd JASMIN SOUTH
3rd KRISTIE LEA STEWART
4th JESSICA CRAVEN-GRIFFITHS
5th HAYLEY WATTS
6th STEPHANIE ANDERSON
7th TAMBREE TRUSCOTT
8th AMANDA VALENTINER
9th KRISTINA N

Boys
1st JULIAN McMULLEN
2nd DESHARN DORMAN
3rd BRODIE KING
4th ALEX PUNCKEN
5th ROWAN FAULKNER
6th NATHAN PATTERSON
7th BRADLEY McMULLEN
8th JOSH VAN ZANTEN

All these juniors were in the money...Lots of happy little faces...

A very special mention to two young children from Aspley (Haros' Juniors)
Alex Puncken & Hayley Watts.. These little ones absolutely bowled their personal bests. Alex Puncken bowled 162 over average over 7 games.. Go little Alex..:D
Hayley Watts bowled 149 over average over 7 games.. Very proud of you Hayley.:angel:

From all the Aspley (Haros' Juniors) we must say a big THANK YOU to Steve Hampson from Haros' Triples for informing us and passing an invitation to our Coach/Secretary for us to participart in this Junior tournament.=D>
from Aspley HAROS' JUNIORS

We will bowl in the next Junior Championship.

A big congratulations must go to Sue and her staff at Greenslopes for a hassle free Sunday. Sue did a wonderful job of keeping everything on time. Also THANK YOU Sue for honouring the 8th tie placers and paying out down to 9th place for the girls.
This was extremely appreciated, by all the female bowlers.

Congratulations to all the Winners & placegetters.

Well done to every juniour who bowled, its great to see alot more juniours getting involved. This tornament was going to be scrapped if they didnt get a better turnout, and its fantastic that the numbers are big again. Remember its the juniours that will shine in 10 yrs time, lets help them get there.
Congratulations Madeleine Suna and Julian Mcmullen on winning the Greenslopes Cup, wonderfull achievement.

Hey Maddie,

Congrats on your huge win.... I am so proud of your achievement. Your bowling so certainly improving my the moment.. Keep up the good bowling..

Uncle Nobby

Congratulations to all those that placed in the top 8 in both male and female divisions on Sunday at AMF Greenslopes. A Very Special congratulations must go to Madeline Suna from Kedron and Julian McMullen from Richlands way to bowl guys.
But a big congratulations must go to all the kids that came out on Sunday to compete, they got in there and gave it their all so in my eyes they are all winners.
Thankyou to Sue and her team for putting on a great tournament for these kids and having it all go so smoothly, well done.
Welcome to the team from Aspley it was fantastic to see all the new faces, thank you Steve Hampson for passing on an invitation to these guys, it was very much appreciated.
It was just so rewarding to see these kids out there enjoying their sport, it was also great to see them interacting on the lanes with each other. These kids could show alot of others what this sport is all about, having fun doing your best and being goods sports.
So from the team at Richlands we hope to see all these bowlers and more at Kedron on the 21st May.

congrates to all of the juniors at the greenslope cup on sunday the 23rd all did well espcially to little 6yr old MADELEINE SUNA who came first good work iam sure there is plently more for her and also to JULIAN McMULLEN for the boys division for his first place performance
can't wait till kedron see u all there then

blackwidow said:
So from the team at Richlands we hope to see all these bowlers and more at Kedron on the 21st May.

Isn't the K&K on at Kedron on the 21st May????

Broni

Yeah it is. Told Sue on sunday that "K N K" was on that date but still it was read out. The date for the Kedron Juniour Cup is 28th of May.

See you all then.

Well what can i say Little Maddie. Going great guns at a young age.

Soon you will be snapping at the heals of the juniors.

Keep up the the good work

Love

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom