Jonny Koala Bowls 300

S

Sammy

Last night in Cash Triples at Chermside Bowl, I had the pleasure of witnessing a wonderful 300 game. :D

In game one of league, Jonny Koala in all of his style and smoothness executed one of the most fantastic 300 games I have ever seen (Sure, I am biased but it was fantastic).

Just for the record last night's 300 was number 10 for the Koala.

On behalf of the league I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you on a very fine effort, it was truly a wonderful exhibition of bowling.

You are truly a wonderful sportsman and ambassador to our sport. I am very proud of you and look forward to many more displays of greatness.

Love Sammy XXXX

on ya johny. So your being a damn smart arse again huh. :lol:

So can i just take one of ya 300 of your hands PLEASE. 8) Oh well lets see ya do it on sunday when going for the Brisbane team. Since i will not be there to beat you. Damn knee injury. :roll:

Congrats Jon Thats a great effort. I know i will get there one day. one day. :wink:

Chucky louise

Great sportsman and ambassador for our game??????????????????????
Those sort of people show up for tournaments which they put their names down for................
Geez Sam good on him .... But crawl out before you get lost!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!! :lol: :lol:

Well done Jon on yet another one to your name, and I have to agree with what sammy said, your are a great person and I am sure others would agree also, hope there are many more to come, well done once again.
Tim & Kellie :D

I would just like to say thanks to all those who have offered congrats on 300 number 10. I have far exceeded any expectations I ever thought I would achieve in bowling.

I have also met many wonderful people and gained some terrific friendships through bowling.

As all know, I am working at Hyperbowl and so see, first hand, if you will, the good, and sadly the bad of bowling. In all that I have seen I have realised one thing - that bowling is bigger than any one person or their comments.

It is amazing that one can bowl a 300 game and then next week bowl a 130 and that is the excitement, and reality, of bowling.

To all my friends in the world of bowling, I truly say thank you for sharing these times with me, both good and bad - to those that don't ce la vie!

I greatly enjoy bowling, love the sh*t, actually and it is this which keeps me coming back for more.

RE: TOURNAMENTS - dwambo - As most know, I work weekends and shifts outside my control and whilst I endeavour to bowl as much as I can, I always try to notify tournament directors when I am unable to bowl tournaments. Though I do not know why I should have to explain myself to ANYONE. Ultimately, tournament bowling in qld is sadly dwindling away - either because of financial or people sick of the sh*t like this. I truly believe (and it is only my opinion) that until enough people get together who truly love the sport for what it is and put their heads together then we will never get anywhere in the future.

Once again my thanks to the well wishers and friendships that really enforce what life is truly about and make it all worthwhile.

Cheers
Jon King

Hey Jon

Congrats on 300 number 10. It was a beautiful game to watch. Good luck for your bowling in 2003 and I hope you achieve all you aim to achieve from this great sport of ours.

Congrats again
Luv Kellie

P.S Great post by the way, it was really well said :D

WELL...... I can't even reply to that.
I am sooo sorry for even thinking bad thoughts about you John.

KIND REGARDS

Dwambo.

Maybe ??

Maybe you are onto something big guy......I know of some T.D.s that arn't too keen to hear from certain ppls...... :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

Congrats on the 300 JK !!

Honestly guys .. numbers are down in Queensland for tournaments. The numbers are down for whatever reason.

Who really gives a shit ?? I think a bit more time can be spent being constructive and thinking of ideas as to how to improve numbers, rather than being petty about a little thing such as this. Maybe Jon does need to ring people and tell them he isnt showing up when he puts his name down .. but to say that he isnt a nice guy because of this ? Please ... I'd expect more from you guys.

Never said he wasn't nice Graham..................anyway I have made my point and that is it!!.... :lol: sh*t happens :lol:

Its not only tournaments - what about leagues? It makes it very difficult to fill a league when bowlers put their names down and say that they are going to bowl and then they just don't turn up!!
Hey Jon. Congrats on your 300 game.
Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom