Ian Phelan 300, Ben Coupland 299

Hayles

I'd just like to say a huge congratulations to Ian on his beautiful 300 game at the Asian school rolloffs... Every shot was great and didnt look like missing.. Even with a social bowler walking in front of him (on the 9th i think it was). Anyways buddy it was greatly deserved hopefully with many more to come.

Also congrats to our champ Benny Coupland for a very lovely 299, unlucky seven didnt help but well done mate.

Well done guys

Congratulations to both of you its unlucky that you's two weren't in the team!!!! you two deserve it!! congratulation on the way everyone bowled as well! shame there were no qlders:(:( next year there will be a whole bunch;) !!

SEEYA LATERS!!! 8)

Well done Ian and Ben. =D> =D> The standards you and your peers are setting are simply mind boggling. :lol: What will you all be bowling in another 5-10 years? I think we will have to bring variable sports series conditions into your tournies. [-X Come to think of it, that mightn't slow you all down either!! :evil: :twisted:

To those who doubt the quality and depth of our young guns across the Nation, think again. They are there, and firing!!! \:D/ \:D/

Cheers lads

Feral

Congrats to both Ian and Benny, you two guys totally deserved to bowl as well as you did over the weekend, i know how much effort you put into ur bowling...keep it up and there'll be many, many more!

well done both of u i didnt get to see either of the games because i was working but i heard they were really good.

Back
Top Bottom