Happy 40th Birthday Simon Commane

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
I'd like to wish my Dad a Happy 40th Birthday for today. I, along with the rest of the family love you very much and I hope you had a good day. Hopefully you can have 40 more birthdays. Also congratulations to my Mum and Dad who a few days earlier celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary. Hope I haven't been too much trouble for the past 17 and a half years but from the impression I get, I can tell that I can be a handfull at times :D . Once again Happy Birthday and Happy Wedding Anniversary.

Peace
Chris

Well...Sounds like its been party time in the Commane household lately!!
Happy 40th to Simon...hope you had a great night last night...and Happy Anniversary to you and your wife as well! 20 years and still going strong. Well Done!

Jen

Happy 40th Birthday Sim, and also to you and Jeanine a very happy 20th wedding anniversary too.
Thanks for the invite to the party last night guys it was a great night
icon12.gif

The undoubted highlights being Googs Gourlay's conversation about diarrhoea, poo pebbles and penis lint and Brahm's dancing display in the kitchen
icon10.gif

I'm still acheing from laughing now.
Have a great one!!!

Happy belated birthday Simon. Hope you had a great day and celebrated the big occasion in style.

Also congratulations to both you and Jeanine on your 20th wedding anniversary - that's a definite rarity these days and it's even more rare to see a couple obviously still happy after putting up with each other for so long! Cheers to you both.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIMON!!!....
Hope You Had A great Day..;)

From Tiger , Timster And Family..;)

hope you had a great night big man, take care and will see you in the new yr.
have a safe and merry xmas to the commane family

jason

Happy birthday my beautiful Father I love you so much and will love you forever and ever i love you more than anything in the world....
you have done so much for me my whole life, you have inspired me so much and i hope
to be as good a bowler as you when im older.
Your darling Daugher Kaitlyn.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey simon
just saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i really hope u had a great day!
hope u have a great christmas and a happy new year Luv Jessica

Back
Top Bottom