H.T.T.C's next tournament

oaky

Ok! The date has been changed due to the bowl already having a booking, it is now on SATURDAY 24TH MAY. It will be a 3:30 pm check in for a 4pm start.

We are trying a tournament with a twist.

The format will be a 9 no tap with a difference.To receive the strike you must make the spare, failing to do so will automatically result in the frame being rewarded the spare.

5 games with a $25 entry fee.
Prize pool will be made up of $5 from each entry received.

Numbers permitting there will be a male and female division.

Paul,
The State Team Challenge is scheduled that weekend in Moonah, Sat & Sun.
I would have thought that it would have been booked by now and would have appeared in the booking sheets at the bowl.?????

oaky said:
The format will be a 9 no tap with a difference.To receive the strike you must make the spare, failing to do so will automatically result in the frame being rewarded the spare.

So even if you get nine and then fail to get the spare you still get the spare ? Then because you got the spare doesnt that mean you get a strike ? Im confused :shock: :p

Does anyone know who is running this challenge (obviously it's not Gus', seeing it's in Moonah)?

And whether they are wanting Rachuig to bowl?

Was just wondering... and thought it might help that Rachuig is told, because I don't think they have been!! LOL.

Well i know Juniors are not bowling then, they have Practise in Launceston on the sunday, They are not bowling i beleive cause there is a teams challange in june before they go away, i have not heard of one in may at all.

Later
jack

In that case... good luck to both the ATBSO & De Veer teams for the challenge between themselves in May!! :lol: :lol:

John the tournament you're talking about is on the next weekend 31st and the 1st. this we know because Colin Sculthorpe is making our tournament a training event for the walter de veer teams. Also sunday is booked out with the Aurora disabled championships and they have 20 lanes till around 3pm.

K-C as far as i know Kevin Huxley is running the team challenge.

For people that are confused its a 9 no tap but if you bowl a 9 you will automatically receive a spare not a strike.
To receive the strike you must convert the spare. I hope this clears things up for people.

PEOPLE THAT BAG PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE BOWLING BETTER ARE WAN

K-C ,INSTEAD OF BAGGING OUT PAUL OAKLEY 4 TRYING TO DO SOMETHING 4 BOWLING , WHY DONT YOU TAKE ALL YOUR OPINIONS BACK TO LAUNCESTON WHERE THEY BELONG, THEY CAN PROBABLY HANDLE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE UP THERE BUT WE STICK TOGETHER DOWN HERE AND YOUR COMMENTS ARN'T HELPING OUR SITUATION SO ZIP IT'''''''''''''''''''' :twisted:

Question.. Where was Kassey bagging Paul?

You're screen must have different words on it

Paul,

I was very tempted to not reply to your post, seeing it is just utter crap, but I can't seem to help myself, probably just so I can clearly explain the situation to you - seeing as you seem completely unable to comprehend it yourself.

My comment in this post had NOTHING to do with Paul and his tournaments. He has my full support with them all (I am sure he knowsn this) and I am bowling in the next one. I would have actually bowled the first but had already made plans. I was referring to the Teams Challenge, which is something he has nothing to do with.

I have two things to say to you:

1. Get your facts straight before shooting your mouth off. I would take my opinions back to Launceston so I didn't have to put up with your crap, but unfortunately for both of us, that won't happen. So lump it.

2. And last but not least, I am guessing that as you made this post the same day you were informed of the committee's decision with regard to the Rachuig team, that is the real reason behind your post. Hate to tell you this, but I am only one person on the committee. You can't hold me responsible. I didn't do a single thing to deserve what you said.

In future, please feel free to talk about any problem you have with me face to face. It may prevent you from looking like an idiot on here again.

Thanks.
Kassey.

YES ,YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ME POSTING AFTER I FOUND OUT WHO MY FRIENDS ARE IN BOWLING AND I'M GLAD I DID POST THIS CRAP. NOW I CAN GET ON WITH MY BOWLING AND NOT WORRIE WHO I SAY HELLO TO CONCIDERING I AM VERY NICE TO WHOEVER I MEET IN BOWLING AND I TRY TO MAKE EVERYONE COMFORTABLE IN THE GAME. SCREW THAT 4 NOW ON AND I WILL BE IN BOWLING 4 MYSELF ,I'M SURE YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,,,,,EXEPT JASON GRIGGS,HE IS ABOUT THE ONLY OTHER PERSON I KNOW THAT HELPS ANYONE WITH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TOO DO WITH BOWLING AT MOONAH , ANYWAY, HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY

I'm out for that one too - Hobart vs Glenorchy home game same day - sorry guys I have to work that day.
Best of luck with it all :)

Back
Top Bottom