Good Luck Werribee

Griffo

Oustide, Looking In ...
Hello all,
I would like to take this opportunity to say "Good Luck" and "Good Bowling" to the Werribee Emerson Shield Team ..... all the way from Brunei.:D
They've heard how good the team is .... all the way up here. :rolleyes:
I have full faith in all of our bowlers, and know they can do us proud.
* Keep those Cuppas coming when Rod's bowling - Craig!
* Win back the "Best Lefty" title Porto!
* Shave that head Ralph!
* Slow down Scotty!
* Bowl well Girls (I am referring to the ladies team now!)
and when all else fails, remember the words are ....
Row Row Row The Boat ....:cool:
Take care
Mike

hey griffo

how is rowboater???

thanks for your best wishes, and i reckon we all are happy you are there, giving us more beer to share around. na seriously, we could have done with a hand lifting the trophy, and from what joe thinks (as if he would know :p ) also assist in carrying the team.

i know you will be proud of me to follow thru and give haysey the slab of crownies, which i will do, i will even throw in a bag of ice to keep them cold, when i then go and re bet him, and blow him off the lanes and get them back, hahahaha

how is rowboater, they tell me its illegal to drink alcohol over there, you obviously have been certified "clinically insane" to move to such a backward place, although like all rowboatians, when rowing, they tend to face the opposite way to which their going anyway.

i know porto is just dying to get back his "BLIT" back (best lefty in town) he is currently holidaying in perth, with the insane red head, he's in fine form though, i will fill you in on his bowling form when he picks up a ball, been a few weeks now.

rod will to be told its too bloody hot for a cuppa, so hurry the hell up, unless its really annoying your opponent.

scotty slow down, hahahaha, poor scotty, lets say scotty too hotty was trying to do a 5 minute job in 2 minutes, and lets say, scotty aint been feeling too crash hottie since ;) ;) ;) (oh, am i in trouble now)

ralphy will be ultra angry after last weekends collapse, i think both him and me will be very hungry to make up for ordinary starts at warrnambool

the rest of the boys are just cruising along, and quietly ready for the weekend kill, and there will be blood spilled, i just know it.

dont miss us too much, you might want to come home early crack a case of coldies and have a blast. sorry i got to stop talking about the grog, dont i, you poor thing, i bet your as dry as a nuns right now.

take care and talk soon

GO BEES

craig said:
i know you will be proud of me to follow thru and give haysey the slab of crownies, which i will do, i will even throw in a bag of ice to keep them cold, when i then go and re bet him, and blow him off the lanes and get them back, hahahaha

Maybe we need to create the perpetual Emerson BEER trophy, whereby some rash young individual with ideas above his station (oops I said young :p), donates a slab of crownies to the previous years top all star. The sacrificial crownies then become a bone of contention between the 2 for the weekend. If the challenger outaverages last years all star, he reclaims the sacrificial 24 crownie trophy. If the challenger then becomes top all star for the weekend, the dethroned has been donates his own crownie trophy to pay homage to the new top all star....just for interests sake that is ;)

Good luck over there too Mike, I hope everything is going well.

i like the concept, will think it over when i get home and get back to you, wasn't flynny the top all star?????

nice link

starts with my white pants and ends in you topping the all stars

talk about bringing on depression in 30 seconds

I must say Chandler had a good warm up match last night for Emerson :p
Hope to see Werribee kick major Emerson arse, with all bowlers performing well! They look like the team to beat!
Mike, haven't managed to pick up some Brunei males yet?
Take it easy all,
CR

(This post has been translated from "Brunette" so you Aussies can understand it)
Good to see I have created a good discussion point ... that was my aim.
Adam, I like the idea of the trophy.
It would almost make me want to come back early.... well almost!
(Sh*T - the row boat just ran over a Duck! Better watch where I'm going!):confused:
Craig Ryan - Please define .... Fe MALES, She MALES, or MALES .... and do I sense you are getting jealous?;)
As for the question Chandler asked .... No you cannot buy alcohol in Brunei ..... but foreigners can drink ... I have my contacts! (So am I crazy?)
Oh - and as I type this post, I am in a Hotel Room in Manila, sipping on a beer! ;)
All jokes aside, good luck guys and girls from Werribee. I wish I could be there to watch you win, but I will just have to settle with reading ALL about it on this forum - and I know I can trust Craig for that! :D
Bye for now,
Griffo.

:eek:nfire: ALL I WANT TO SAY IS GO RALPH :eek:nfire: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR BALLS WHERE TO GO :D !!

Back
Top Bottom